AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme is the scheme for the encouragement of the individual cab and auto drivers prevailing in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Under this article, we will provide you with all the information regarding the Vahana Mitra Scheme List. It has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh concerned government. Also, we will provide you with all the details about the Vahana Mitra Scheme for the year 2019- 2020 including eligibility criteria and documents required.
Table of Contents
AP YSR Vahana Mitra List All Details
The Andhra Pradesh YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme will provide financial funds to the individual auto and cab drivers in the Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme will help improve the status of the individual cab and auto drivers. Also, it will provide a sense of belonging in their hearts. Through the scheme a fund of Rupees 10,000 will be given to each of the drivers. The financial fund will be directly transferred to the bank account so this is a hassle-free process. Although the scheme has already been implemented in Andhra Pradesh is and now the list of the Beneficairy is out.
Overview of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Introduction Date||September 2019|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiary||Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Start Date to Apply||10th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Monetary assistance||10,000 rupees per year|
|Reopen Date of Application||4th October 2019 expected|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP YSR Vahana Mitra scheme such as :-
- The scheme will provide financial support to the individual auto and cab drivers.
- The Beneficiary who will include in Vahana Mitra Scheme List will get Rs 10000 on annual basis.
- It will develop a sense of belonging among the residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The scheme will help benefit the status of the individual cab and auto drivers.
- You can easily apply for this scheme via online mode without any hassle.
- The financial funds will be transferred to you through direct benefit transfer.
Eligibility For The Scheme
These certain eligibility criteria have been finalized by the concerned authorities to apply for the AP YSR Vahana Mitra scheme 2019-2020:-
- The applicant must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must own an auto or a cab.
- The applicant must be an individual cab or auto owner.
Number Of Beneficiaries Vahana Mitra Scheme
As mentioned above the application process for the AP YSR Vahana Mitra scheme took place from 14 September. Till Now a total number173180 beneficiaries were included in AP Auto Driver Scheme. Although the number of applications that were received were much higher than the number of beneficiaries but the beneficiaries was chosen on the basis of eligibility criteria plus the documents which were readily available.
How to Check Vahana Mitra Scheme List
After you have applied for the AP YSR Vahana Mitra scheme, the next step to implement is to check Vahana Mitra Scheme List and confirm your name in the list:-
- First visit the official portal of Andhra Pradesh Transport services
- A web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on AP YSR Vahana Mitra scheme list tab present at the home screen
- Press the beneficiary list option.
- Provide all the details that are asked in the given page for example – Application number or Aadhar card number.
- Therefore, the beneficiary list will be displayed on your screen.
- Search your name in the list.
- Take a printout of the beneficiary list and preserve it for future use.
How to Check Vahana Mitra Application Status
- First, you have to visit the official website of the transport facilities for Andhra Pradesh state
- When you land on the homepage click at the “Online application for financial assistance to Owner-cum-Driver w.r.t Auto, Taxi, Cab vehicles”
- A new web page will be displayed
- From the given options click at the “Application Status” option.
- Submit the asked details such as –
- Applicant ID
- Aadhaar Number
- Your application status will appear on the screen.