AP Auto Driver Scheme 2019 has been Introduced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under the AP Auto Driver Scheme Government are going to Provide Financial Help of Rs 10000 to each Auto/Taxi/Maxi/Cab Driver. Financial help is given for managing annual maintenance of Vehicles such as Vehicle insurance, fitness certificate, repairs, and other requirements.
Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh Auto Driver Scheme Details
The Andhra Pradesh government has come out with many schemes which are providing financial and economic support to the households, which are financially weak. Among their three newly launched schemes the one scheme which is aimed to deliver financial support to the Auto and Cab drivers is known as the Andhra Pradesh Auto Drivers Scheme of 2019.
AP Auto Driver Scheme 2019
Under the Andhra Pradesh Auto Driver scheme 2019, a minimum support of rupees 10000 per annum has been distributed to the auto and cab drivers. The scheme is aimed at the household in which there is one or more people who are driving autos and cabs for their livelihood. It is also said that the scheme will benefit 4 Lakh number of people and will provide financial assistance to them. Although, this scheme will be funded by the government by 100%
Motive of AP Auto Driver Scheme
The main motive of the scheme is to provide benefits regarding financial support and help is done through the government. The financial support is being provided to every household in which one member is driving autos or if both the husband and the wife are driving the autos. If their children are also driving autos they will be considered as other household and support will be given to them individually. This scheme of Andhra Pradesh Government can prove to be the biggest asset of the households, who are financially weak and has to drive autos and cabs for fulfilling their needs and wants.
Overview of AP Auto Driver Scheme
|Name||AP YSR Scheme for Auto and Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Date Introduction||September 2019|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||CM Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiary||Auto and Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Financial help||10,000 rupees per year|
|Start Date of the scheme||10 Sept 2019|
|Online portal of scheme||NA|
|Scheme supervised by||Transport and Road Department in Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme has been officially declared by||MT Krishna Babu|
Eligibility In AP Auto Driver Scheme
To register themselves under the AP Auto Driver Scheme, the applicants should be eligible through the following points given below:-
- The Applicant should have their own Auto/ Taxi Cab. As, because the scheme is aimed for the benefits of auto and cab drivers only.
- The scheme is for now only available in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Only the resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh can avail the given scheme.
- The applicant should possess a driving license of Light Motor Vehicle and must be a certified driver.
- The applicants applying for the scheme should belong to the below poverty line group. Thus, a proper BPL certificate should be provided at the time of registration for the scheme.
Documents Needed AP Auto Driver Scheme
The applicants applying for the Andhra Pradesh Auto Driver scheme should own certain documents so that he or she must be eligible for the scheme.
- Valid Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) should be owned by the applicant.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant.
- Ration Card of the applicant.
- Income Certificate of the applicant, the Andhra Pradesh auto driver scheme is mainly aimed for the people who are financially and economically backward so the presentation of income certificate is a must.
- Below poverty line certificate, this scheme is mainly for the people who are below the poverty line so to prove that, you need to own a below poverty line certificate which is important for the registration.
- Car insurance is another must thing that the applicant should possess. The insurance must be up to date of the individual’s four-wheeler.
- The applicant should have a proper identity proof. Aadhar Card can also work.
- The applicant should also own a driving license of the said four-wheeler.
How To Apply For AP Auto Driver Scheme
To apply under the Andhra Pradesh auto driver schemes the candidate can follow the application procedure given below:-
Note – Before applying for the AP auto driver scheme, the applicants are expected to link their Aadhar card number to their own vehicles registration number.
- The Eligible Auto/Taxi/Cab Driver who want to apply under the scheme Firstly they have to visit at the official website.
- Now at the home page of the Official website, you will get “AP Auto Driver Scheme Apply Online” Option.
- Click on this Option and provide all the required details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Vehicle Details, Address Details in the Application Form
- After that check once all the details carefully then click on the submit button.
- Now after the Submission of Application Form you will get Registration Number. Keep it safe for the future.
- Take a Print out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Remember while filling Out Application Form
There are certain things that are needed to be kept in mind while filling out the form for Andhra Pradesh auto driver scheme 2019:-
- If you don’t have an active bank account then you should open a bank account, which will help you to receive the funds directly to your bank account through direct funds transfer by the government.
- The documents which you will upload will later be filtered by the concerned authorities which will help them to select the beneficiaries.
- Make sure you register before the completion of 15 days, after the announcement of the registration date that is 10th September 2019
- After that Make sure to submit all the original documents so that you have higher chances of getting selected as a beneficiary by the concerned authorities.
- Make sure to link your Aadhaar number with your vehicle registration number so that you can avail the benefits of the scheme more easily.
Selection Procedure For AP Auto Driver Scheme
The registering made under the Andhra Pradesh auto drivers games will be sent to the village/ward volunteers through Village Secretariat / Commissioner of Municipality and Municipal Corporation by the Collector. Then the applications will be verified the data will be uploaded. The database will be uploaded by the Municipal Commissioner in Urban areas and MPDO in Rural areas after taking the approval of the Collector.
Step to Check AP YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status
- After the successful submission of application form of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, you may check your application status
- After that click on the Application Status Option
- Then enter Application Id and Aadhaar Number to check application status
How to Print or Download Application Receipt
- After the successful submission of application form of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, you may Download Receipt of your Application Form
- After that Click on the Download Receipt Option
- Then enter Application Id and Aadhaar Number.