The Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC) has launched the most-awaited and the most needed AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme for Education (BSE) for the academic year 2019-20. The aim of the Bharati Scheme which will be implemented in the Andhra Pradesh state of India is to encourage Brahmin students of Andhra Pradesh to continue their education. Although the scheme is mainly be implemented for the poor people and the people who are economically backward. The scheme is directed to lower the financial burden of education.
Objective of AP Brahmin Bharathi scheme
It is of no doubt that education has been the most important and valuable quality human beings could own. The problem regarding access to education has been very old. That’s why the Brahmin community in Andhra Pradesh had taken control and launch AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme Their Bharathi scheme is one of their (Brahmin community) many schemes which have been launched earlier in the state.
Advantages Of AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme
There are certain advantages under the AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme which are provided to all the economically backward people by the Brahmin community. The scheme is distributed among all the 13 districts prevailing in Andhra Pradesh. All the districts are covered for the people who are below the poverty line in the Brahmin community. The scheme is available for the students of class 1st to the students of class 12th.
Benefits of Brahmin Bharathi
Through the AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme of 2019 and 2020, the Brahmin community has been providing many benefits for the students of class 1st to the student of class 12th. Although, certain benefits are also for the students who are pursuing any professional course or just simple post-graduation courses. The list of certain benefits for the student is given below:-
- For the student of class 1st to class 5th Rupees, 5000 will be awarded.
- For the student of class 6th to class 12th Rupees, 7000 will be awarded.
- Intermediate, ITI , Polytechnic, Ded, TTC, D Pharmacy or any equivalent degree-holding student will get Rupees 10000
- General degree-holding students will get Rupees 15000 as the scholarship amount.
- A student who will pursue any professional course for more than 4 years will be provided Rupees 20000 as the amount of the scholarship.
- The students who are pursuing CA as an intermediate or final will get Rupees 20000.
- Postgraduate students pursuing courses of more than 2 years will get Rupees 10000 as an amount of scholarship.
Eligibility Of Brahmin Bharathi 2019-20
To be eligible under the Andhra Pradesh Bharathi Scheme you should excel through the following criteria given below:-
- The student and his/her parents should belong to the Brahmin community.
- Parents should reside in Andhra Pradesh.
- The student should be enrolled in the Praja Sadhikara Survey (PSS)
- Annual Family income of Parents / Guardian should not be more than
- A student should be pursuing a regular course in School / College/ Institute / University for the Academic year 2019-20.
- A student should have passed in all the subjects till the previous year of study
- The student should not have availed himself/ herself any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme Online Registration
To apply for the Andhra Pradesh Bharti Scheme the students should follow the simple application procedure given below.
The application procedure under the Andhra Pradesh Bharathi scheme is very simple and easy to follow:-
- To apply for the Bharathi scheme students should first visit the official website of the scheme you should then provide the necessary information.
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Registration Option.
- Now Click on the Option and Open a New Tab with AP Brahmin Bharathi Registration Form.
- Fill You 12 Digit Aadhaar Number and Verify By OTP for further Procedure.
- After the Successful Verification of Aadhaar Card Fill Address Details and Contact Information in the Second Step of Apply Online.
- In the Third, Step Choose Scheme Type, Name of Class and Name of Scheme
- Upload Education Qualification Certificate and Bank Account Passbook Soft Copy
- In the Fourth Step, You Have to fill the Education Qualification Details such as Education Name, Year, Roll Number, Institute Name, Address, etc.
- In the last step of filling AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme 2019 – 20 Registration Form you have to Provide Student’s Family Annual Income Details and Bank Account Details.
Following document Required to fill the application form:-
- Aadhar Card of student and parent with address in Andhra Pradesh.
- White Ration Card / Income Certificate Number issued by Mee Seva
- Integrated Certificate (Caste, Residence, and Date of Birth) number issued by Mee Seva.
A scanned copy of the below-mentioned documents required to fill application form:-
- Study Certificate from School / College / Institute / University for the academic Year 2019-20
- Marks Sheets of all the previous years (starting from SSC).
- SB Account Passbook in the name of the applicant (Account should be in Andhra bank or SBI.
Important Dates Under Bharathi Scheme
- Under the Andhra Pradesh Bhartiya scheme of 2019-20, the last date for the submission of the online application forms for class 1st to class 12th is in Month July
- While the last date for submitting online application forms for class 12th to Post Graduation is somewhere in Month September