As we all know that the plastic has been destroying our countries for very long. And also we know that the climate change for the word is real. Thus, under this article, we will tell you about a recent scheme of Haryana which is the Single Use Plastic Buyback Scheme for the year 2019 and 2020. In this article, we have provided thoroughly the knowledge about each and every aspect of this scheme. Also how and when you can implement the scheme in your daily life. We will also provide you with all the benefits of the Single Use Plastic Buyback Scheme for the Haryana state in the year 2019 and 2020.
Benefits Of Single Use Plastic Buyback Scheme
There are many benefits of schemes such as:-
- The ban on plastic will help develop the world.
- The main benefit of the scheme is that the single-use plastic will be bought by the government and thus, will be decomposed using various facilities.
- Less usage of plastic will implement a healthy environment.
- It will also help in the development of the world somehow.
- Moreover by using less plastic less waste will be produced.
- The climate of the earth will be maintained in the long run.
- Decomposing plastic will become less hectic because there will be not enough plastic to decompose.
Himachal Pradesh Single Use Plastic Buyback Scheme
Recently on the 150th birthday of the legendary Mahatma Gandhi, the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh announced the Single Use Plastic Buyback Scheme. He also added that Single-Use Plastic is not only a threat to climate and the world but it is also a health hazard for the people living in the world such as – Plants, Animals and also mainly human beings. He also added that the scheme will be implemented very soon in the state and the scheme will encourage the people to use eco-friendly products which will be a great help for the environment.
Latest Central Government Scheme
Prices For The Plastic
To implement the scheme and to increase the enthusiasm of the people to take part in the scheme, a subsidized price of the plastic buyback has been kept by the government. The price is Rupees 75 per kg of plastic. After hearing the price of the plastic waste it is sure that the rag pickers and the mostly urban households will be able to give their plastic waste and will gain the financial funds through it. The budget required for the plastic buyback is around Rs. 2.81 crores. But despite the budget allocation, the government has had their full control in allocating the single-use plastic. Himachal Pradesh was the first state to completely ban the single-use plastic from the year 2009 and thus, the state has been doing its work in the development of the world by adopting eco-friendly means.
Usage Of The Buyback Plastic
As announced by the Himachal Pradesh Government, they will actually purchase this waste from rag-pickers, households and urban local bodies (ULBs).
And as the scheme will be implemented in the Himachal Pradesh state it is announced by the Chief Minister that the plastic which will be collected after the buyback will be implemented in the following ways –
- The waste will be used as an alternative in road construction.
- Also it can be used as a fuel in cement kilns.