YSR Jalakala Scheme 2021| AP YSR Jalakala 2021 Borewell Scheme|YSR Jalakala Online Registration|Jalakala Yojana 2021|Jalakala Form 2021
Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Shri YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a scheme on the 28th of September named is AP YSR Jalakala Scheme. During his 3648-kilometer padayatra, Cm YSR Jaganmohan Reddy met farmers whose field was parched due to a lack of water sources. Then CM ready planned for this helping scheme for the needy farmers, in this scheme Mr. Reddy decided to Dug a free of cost bore well for the farmers. It’s also helpful to the farmers who are not able to get a proper water supply due to the high cost of a bore well in the shortage of water supply.
YSR Jalakala Scheme detail 2021
The main objective of the AP YSR Jalakala Scheme to dig up bore wells and give electric motors free of cost would benefit medium and small farmers, who have 2.5 acres of land. There are two ways to apply for the scheme is online and offline. If you want to apply offline you will have to take an application form from village volunteers of the local area and submit it to the VRO(village revenue officer) with the required documents.
|Name||YSR Jalakala scheme 2021.|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government.|
|Beneficiaries||State resident farmers who don’t have proper water supply in their area.|
|Objective of the scheme||Free of cost dug of a borewell with an electric motor for water supply.|
|Important date||28th September 2020 ( Scheme launching day)|
|Other Scheme||YSR Housing Scheme|
Benefits of YSR Jalakala
Three lakh ranchers will take the benefit of this scheme, which is assessed to cost Rs 2340 crore in four years. The government of Andhra Pradesh is aimed for 200000 lakh bore well dig up for farmers. a rancher or gathering of ranchers with a landholding of 2.5 to 5 sections of land can apply for the plan. The ranchers will also get instant message tracking service or their application status. Irrigation water in the scheme will provide 5 lakh acres of land and 2 lakh borewells dig up for free of cost.
Implementation of Scheme
- The assigned drilling contractor will conduct a groundwater survey.
- The survey will be made by engaging a qualified geologist.
- Thereafter feasibility report is to be submitting to the concerned APD / MPDO for generating estimates.
- PD will take administrative approval from District Collector / JC.
- Work to drilling the bore well will start with the contractor.
- After completion of work, a Digital photograph with geo-tag will be taken by the concerned authorities in the presence of beneficiaries and the drilling contractor.
- In case, a bore well fails, a second bore well will be drilled if feasible.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Application form
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- White ration card
- Land passbook front and last page photocopy
- Domicile certificate
YSR Jalakala Scheme Application Procedure
There are two ways to apply for the scheme online and offline.
- Open the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Now from the homepage, download the registration form.
- Fill in all the details to be filled in in the application.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
- Now submit the application form to the concerned department.
- First, the candidate should go to the official website of the government of Andhra Pradesh, the link is here http://ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in/
- Now you have to click on the apply for bore well button show on the home page of the site.
- A new page will display on your screen or you can directly click here to go to the webpage.
- Enter Aadhaar number.
- Enter OTP as shown below.
- Click on the Submit option.
- You will get approval through the concerned authorities of the government.
YSR JalaKala Scheme Application Status
To check the application status for your application form you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, go to the homepage of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- Look at the menu bar of the homepage
- A dialogue box will display.
- The dialogue box I.e., Enter Application Number
- You have to enter your application number
- Click on the option called Track
- The application status will display on your screen.
- For departmental login, click on the departmental login option after visiting the official website.
- A new page will open.
- Enter the username and password.
- Now click on the login option.
The applicant can call on these helpline numbers if he has any problem regarding the scheme.
- Agriculture & Allied Services- 1907
- Anti Corruption- 14400
- Disha- 181
- Illicit Liquor & Sand Smuggling- 14500
- Telemedicine Services- 14410
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Check: AP Pelli Kanuka Scheme