If you’re an Uttar Pradesh resident and the monthly electricity bill is breaking your wallet then you do not need to worry as of now. The Uttar Pradesh government has come up with the monthly subscription for the electricity bill. And today under this UP Electricity Bill Payment in Instalments article we will tell you all the details about the monthly subscription you can pay as of your electricity bill. We have provided a step by step procedure and all the details which are needed to be read for the UP Electricity Bill Payment in Installments for the year 2019-2020.
Table of Contents
UP Electricity Bill Payment in Instalments
As everyone is well aware of this, UP is the most populated state in the country. And as the statistics show through the UP Electricity Board it is very well known that in Uttar Pradesh State most of the people consume pretty much electricity as on a daily basis. But when the time comes for submitting the bill many of the people back off completely because the bill is due with a very large amount. Many of the poor population cannot afford that bill due to which UP electricity board land on a big loss.
Important Dates Under The Scheme
The concerned authority has finalized the following dates to carry on the easy instalment scheme for the UP Electricity Board:-
- Registration Starting – 11th November 2019
- Registration Ending – 31st December 2019
Eligibility For The Applicants
The following applicants will only be eligible for the easy instalments scheme for the UP Electricity Board:-
- The scheme will only be available for the LMV-1
- Also, only domestic consumers of urban areas up to 4 KW load are applicable for the scheme.
- All the rural areas residents will be applicable for the scheme.
- Only regular electricity bill payers will be eligible for the easy instalments.
Implementation Of UP Electricity Bill Payment in Instalments Scheme
The scheme will be implemented in the Uttar Pradesh state very soon and all the residents of the Uttar Pradesh state will be able to avail the benefit of the UP Electricity Board easy instalment scheme. Under the UP Electricity Bill Payment in Instalments scheme, the resident will be able to pay the electricity bill in an easy instalment of upto Rupees 1500 per month. For middle-class people, the instalments will be up to 12 months and for the people who are below the poverty line or relatively poor, the instalment will be extended for 24 months.
- If you have any query related to the UP Electricity Board easy instalment scheme then you can content on a toll-free number given here – 1912.
- you can also visit your nearest power department offices.