Electricity is one of the most important necessities of life. Thus to provide top electric conditions in the state of Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh government has came up with the Jhatpat connection of electricity. Through, the Jhatpat connection you can get a free and hassle-free procedure to apply for electricity connection and you can also do it via online mode. Under this article today we will share with you all the details about the Jhatpat connection implemented by Uttar Pradesh electricity board for the welfarement of the people.
UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Scheme
The Jhatpat connection of Electricity was started by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. The main motive through the Scheme by the UPPCL was to ensure electricity throughout the state of Uttar Pradesh. As we all know that Uttar Pradesh is a big state and many of the numbers of the family are still in lack of electricity. So, it is our prime duty to provide electricity to all the family is who are Below the Poverty Line or Above the Poverty Line. Mainly to all the households with no electricity supply.
Benefits Of Jhatpat Connection Scheme
There are many benefits of the Jhatpat electricity scheme implemented by the UP Electricity Board that is the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). The first and foremost benefit is the distribution of electricity to the household which is not having electricity for very long. All the APL and BPL families can apply for the Jhatpat connection and can get their connection very easily via online mode by sitting at home. It is also said that the UPPCL will very soon implement an application software which will be used to get the connection more easily, now the UPPCL has only updated their website.
Fees For Registration
As mentioned above in the article there is no large fees taken from all the household with lack of electricity. And all the households who want to apply for the Jhatpat connection for electricity. The list of fees applicable to different households are as below:-
- For BPL households – Rs. 10
- For APL households – Rs. 100
Note – Power connection of load is between 1 KW to 25 KW
How To Apply For Jhatpat Connection Scheme (Application Process)
If you are among one of the households which do not have electricity supply for very long. Then, you can follow these simple steps to get the Jhatpat connection implemented by the UPPCL:-
- First, visit the official UPPCL website given
- When you land on the homepage, click on the Connection Services section.
- From the drop-down menu click on Apply for New Electricity Connection (Jhatpat Connection
- Or you can follow the direct link given here
- A login page will appear on your screen.
- If you are not a registered user click on the New Registration button.
- A registration form will display on your screen.
- Enter the following details:-
- Date of birth
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Finally, click on the Register button.
- Later your details will be verified and finally, your electricity connection will be implemented at your desired location.