West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Apply | West Bengal Lakshmi scheme Online Registration | Download West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form PDF | Online Application Form Of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme: As you, all know that in India majority of people do not afford the basic daily use household items to fulfill their life expenditures and survive easily. Due to which the government of West Bengal has decided to help all those people who do not are capable to fulfill their basic needs in day-to-day life and the government has launched the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. Under the scheme, the government will help to supply the money to the female heads of the family members. In this article, you will get deep knowledge and information about the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme such as benefits, features, objectives, application form, documents required, eligibility criteria, and so on. So if you wanted to get deep information related to the West Bengal scheme, we have covered all the genuine information in this article and requested to you read this article carefully, smartly till the end.
Introduction of West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar scheme 2021
Everybody knows that the West Bengal government has released and set up the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme for financially weaker families. On behalf of the scheme, the female heads of the family will receive minimum money support and the government will supply the money to the around 1.6 crore families of West Bengal, the money has categorized according to their castes wise such as Rs.500 per month to the general category families and Rs.1000 per month to SC/ST families. The government has calculated the monthly expenditure of every individual family in the West Bengal state around Rs.5249 due to which the scheme has been set up keeping in mind these points of household expenditure of the family. The monthly expenditure amount of the beneficiary families will be received directly into their bank accounts and some percentage of monthly expenditure will be covered 10% to 20%.
2nd Phase – Large Number Of Applications Obtain Under Laxmi Bhandar
In the IInd Phase of the scheme, the West Bengal government has established the Duare Sarkar Project Camp. The government camps of the scheme have been inaugurated from 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021. With the help of these government camps, the citizens of the state get the way to apply various types of schemes run by the state government. In the earlier first two days around 18,500 camps have been set up in the different cities of the state and around 29,02,049 citizens have been attracted and participated by organizing these camps. One of the most sought able schemes that have gone viral in the state was the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme which provides the minimum support to the beneficiary on monthly basis like Rs.500 to female head of the General caste families and Rs.1000 to female heads of the SC/ST caste families. By conducting these camps more than 60% of applications have been filled by the citizens of the state.
Individual Counters Section To Apply Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
When the government got the knowledge that the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme effect mostly rather than the other schemes and got a large number of applicants, then the government has established separate counters for the application of this scheme at Duare Sarkar camps. After the Laxmi Bhandar scheme, the most demandable in the Swasthya Sathi scheme and caste certificate are the second and third schemes respectively. As per the Duare Sarkar at the end of month January, the government provides the door to door services to the citizens of West Bengal. From the area of South 24 Parganas, a large number of applicants has applied for the scheme that is out of the total number of 471887 applications were received from the South 24 Parganas in the earlier two days for all the schemes. There are many other schemes which are covered by the government in these camps such as:-
- Student credit card
- Krishak Bandhu
- Bina mulley samajik Surakshya
- Correction of minor errors in land records
- Opening of new bank account
- Khadya Saathi
- Tapasili Bandhu
- Jai Johar
- Mutation of Agriculture records
Rules And Guidelines Condition For Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The government of West Bengal also making some guidelines and rules for the scheme of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. Under the scheme, the government released the amount of Rs.500 for every individual poor family. But in the case of Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes families will get some extra amount of Rs.500 means they obtain Rs.1000. On 30th July 2021 by the department of women and child development and social welfare has put some eligibility criteria to get the proper benefits of the scheme. The scheme has been running from the date of 1st September 2021. The political party of West Bengal Trinamool Congress has also covered into their election manifesto to attract the citizens easily.
Through this scheme, all the eligible female head candidates of the family will obtain the minimum amount of support to fulfill the basic needs of their family members easily without any frustration. The amount of the scheme will be transferred directly into their bank account via the method of direct bank transfer. More than 1.60 households (families) are fall to get the benefit from the scheme in West Bengal.
Norms And Rules of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The financial amount of the scheme will be released from the month of September 2021.
- The candidates who are interested in the scheme can obtain the application form free from the government camps which are set up across the state.
- The beneficiaries can fill the application form between the date of 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021.
- The necessary documents are needed able for to apply the scheme such as Aadhar Card, bank account passbook along with the application form.
- If the candidate’s family has at least one taxpaying member in their family they cannot eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Those women are belonging to the General category family and have more than 2-hectare lands are also not eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The amount of the scheme will be transferred directly into the beneficiary bank account.
- For the scheme, the Aadhar card is must be required to link with the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Those women age is between 25 to 60 years old and has permanent residents in West Bengal are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Those women having government jobs and permanent private jobs are not taken the benefit of the scheme.
- As per the government, the casual workers can also take the benefit of the scheme to become an applicant of the government scheme.
1.23 Million People Applicants For Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
To provide the basic amount to the women head of the family in the state of West Bengal, the government has established the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. On behalf of the scheme, there are more than 1.23 million citizens are become an applicant of the scheme by completing the registration process. The government Duare Sarkar Camps which is set up for the educating purpose for the citizens of West Bengal have getting 1226611 applicants to form to get the benefit of the amount of Rs.500 on monthly basis for the general category and Rs.1000 per month to the female head of the SC and ST category family. The official district administrations have also shown interest by giving some instruction about the scheme and suggested educating the people about the scheme to get the benefits easily to the genuine citizens.
Total List of District Wise Applicants
|South 24 Parganas||213750|
Date of Deadline of Duare Sarkar Camps and Date Expansion
Through the government of West Bengal, a large amount of cash has been released to make a successful Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. Across the state, a large number of women has become applicant of the scheme. On behalf of the scheme, the benefit amount will be transferred directly into the beneficiary bank account which is Rs.500 per month for the general category women head and Rs.1000 per month for the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe women head in the family. The scheme is also covered as a part of manifest due to the election by the political party of West Bengal which is Trinamool Congress. Now, the government has set up the third phase of the Duare Sarkar camp to obtain left applicants women and eligible candidates get benefits easily.
- A large number of people and rush has been seen into & nearby the camps for the purpose of getting knowledge and completing the application form procedure successfully.
- Mrs. Mamata Banerjee is the chief minister of West Bengal has suggested to people don’t make the crowds at the camps due to Corona Virus. She makes the promise if the Duare Sarkar Camps are required to extend the date of the deadline, the government will increase the duration of these camps “You don’t worry about it, these camps are in the hand of the Government”.
Execution Of Scheme By Spent Rs 1100 Per Month
After celebrating the day of Independence on 15th August, the Duare Sarkar Camps has started on 16th August 2021. Within the first week of camps means from 16th August to 23rd August 2021, there are 1 crore people has reached the camps for getting the benefits of the schemes. Reportedly, the exact footfalls were counting at the Duare Sarkar camps are 97.79 lakh till the date of 23rd August. On the next day means on 24th August nearly 17.24 lakh people have reached the camps.
- To make safe from the forgeries the government has making the plan to set up the Duare Sarkar Camps across the state for giving the forms of the scheme.
- For making successful this scheme completely a unique identification number is generated on the basis of the Aadhar number of every individual candidate in the camps. After generating the unique identification number the application form will be provided to the candidates on the basis of this number. More than 2100 camps have been established by the government all over the cities of the state.
Database Uses By West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme and Budget
Every SC and ST community family people are fall and eligible for this scheme but for the general community family has to make some eligibility criteria to become a candidate for the scheme. The big amount of Rs 12900 crore has passed in the budget for this scheme. The manifesto of the political party Trinamool Congress has to make the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme a part of the election manifesto to affect more people. On 1st July 2021, the scheme has starts to execute in the state. The government of Mamata Benerjee has used a database of the 33 lakh beneficiary women of social security schemes. By using the database simultaneously the beneficiaries can be bought under the direct benefit transfer of this scheme. For the left and remaining families, the government is required the application form of the candidates. After implementing the scheme, it affects the economy of the rural and urban areas of the state which is boosted in the same year.
Beneficiaries To Start Accepting Financial Bonus From September 2021
To make women’s empowerment in the West Bengal state, the government has launched the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme. In which, those women who belong to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe families will get Rs.1000 per month and those women who fall in the category of general caste will get Rs.500 per month. By making the plan under the scheme through the government to supply the financial amount from the date of 1st September 2021. Those women age is between 25 to 60 years old are eligible but those female have a permanent government job and private are not eligible under this scheme. Even the casual labor workers are also fall to apply for the government scheme.
- By visiting the Dware Sarkar Camps, the citizen can fill the application form easily with the help of government staff in the camps which are set up almost in all the areas of the state. The government will collect the application form through these camps from the date of 16th August to 15th September 2021.
- Those beneficiaries obtain the Laxmi Bhandar card on 20th October 2021, they can also get the accommodates from the month of September 2021. The queries related to the scheme will be solved out through these camps.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Highlights
|Name Of the Scheme||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Launched by||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads of every family|
|Objective||To supply basic amount monthly|
|Number of Beneficiaries||1.6 Crores|
|The amount for General Caste Family||Rs 500 per month and Rs 6000 per year|
|The amount for SC and ST caste Family||Rs 1000 per month and Rs 1200 per year|
|Budget Pass||Rs 12900 Crore|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|TMC Manifesto||Download here|
Main Objective of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
As many of us know about the objective of the West Bengal Laksmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 deals to distributing the monthly amount to the female head of the beneficiary families in the state. In which, those women who belong to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe families will get Rs.1000 per month and those women who fall in the category of general caste will get Rs.500 per month. With the help of financial scheme money, these families live their life easily and fulfill their basic requirements daily without any huge pressure on their family head. Through this scheme, the women will become self-dependent and survive day to day life easily. By running the scheme, the rural and urban economy also boost and the citizens of West Bengal are free to live without any huge burden on their lifestyle.
Advantage and Characteristics of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandara Scheme
- The West Bengal government has established the West Bengal Laksmi Bhandar Yojana for the citizens of the state
- The female head of the family will get the financial amount through this government scheme
- Those women who belong to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe families will get Rs.1000 per month and those women are fall in the category of general caste will get Rs.500 per month.
- Around 1.6 crore families of West Bengal state will obtain the benefit through this scheme
- The scheme was executed from the date of 1st July 2021
- The government of Mamata Banerjee has also made part of an election manifesto to attracting the citizens of the state for their vote banks.
- The government has passed the budget of Rs 12900 crores to implement the scheme successfully
- Those who belong to the family of SC and ST are eligible to apply for the government scheme
- The benefit amount of the scheme is transferred directly into the beneficiary bank account by the method of DBT
- As per the government, the scheme has launched to keep in mind some expenditure graphs of households or families which fall nearby the Rs.5249
- The candidate must be a citizen of West Bengal
- All those families who belong to the SC and ST categories can apply for the scheme
- In the general category family, if any members of the family are the taxpayer is not eligible for the scheme
- For the general category family, those who have more than 2 hectares of land or field cannot eligible to take benefit of the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
- Residential Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Method To Apply For West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Interested candidates who are eligible can apply for the scheme by following some steps which are given below:-
- First of all, you have to download the application form of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme which is given in the form of a PDF.
- When you download it successfully by clicking on the link given above and you have to print out the form through the printer
- Now, you have to read the application form carefully which clears the mind which documents is necessary for filling the application form
- Then collect all the necessary documents and start filling the application form carefully without any mistake such as:-
- Duare Sarkar Registration No.
- Swasthyasathi Card No.
- Aadhar Number
- Beneficiary Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Spouse Name
- Bank Account Details
- When you complete all the details, then you have to fill SELF DECLARATION Form
- After that, you have to require to submit the filled application form in the official department carefully, and don’t forget to take a reference slip from the office.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Amount Transfers in Bank
As per the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, from the 1st of September, the state finance department of West Bengal has gone through beginning the direct benefit transfer. All the beneficiaries’ women who are applied for the scheme will obtain the financial amount of between Rs.500 to Rs.1000 directly into their bank account every month. This scheme is also part of the election manifesto of the Trinamool Congress. Those women who do not have any type of government sector job and permanent private jobs, and fall in the age group between 25 to 60 years will old will accept the benefit of the scheme in the form of money every month. On behalf of the scheme, there are more than 1.1 crore applicants have registered successfully till the date of 31st August 2021.
- The government expected that more than 2 crore women will be a part of this scheme to get the benefits. By the method of DBT, the government has supplied the money from the date of 1st September, and scrutiny of the application is still on. When the candidate submitting the application form successfully, they will receive the acknowledgment slip.
- When the government verifies the candidates successfully, the beneficiaries will starts receiving the money into their bank account. The beneficiary has an option to check the balance receipt by visiting their banks. The banks are constantly worked and come in fully in working mode from the 2nd September 2021.
- Many of the women do not have any bank account due to which many of the women start opening accounts in the bank for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. Citizens can be reached at the bank from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Method To Check Laksmi Bhandar Payment Status
- Firstly, the beneficiaries women are required to visit their banks with their passbooks
- Then, you have to find out the balance inquiry section in the bank hall and takes the help of a security guard in this case
- After that, you have to show your account number by submitting the bank passbook to the computer operator in the inquiry section.
- The bank staff or computer operator will check your bank details into their computer and then he informs you about the payment is received or not into their account from the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- As per the above steps you can check their Laksmi Bhandar payment status easily.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Login
- To log in, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Now on the homepage of the website, you will see the login form.
- In this login form, you have to enter your registered mobile number.
- An OTP is sent to your provided mobile number.
- Now you have to enter that OTP in the given box.
- In the end, click on the login option.
- In this way, you can easily log in to the portal.