navasakam.ap.gov.in List | AP YSR Navasakam Portal | New Eligibility List YSR Navasakam |
The government in power for Andhra Pradesh has come out with the AP YSR Navasakam scheme for the year 2019. Under this article today, we will share with you all the details about the AP YSR scheme. We will share with you the YSR Navasakam Scheme List finalized for the initiative that is we have provided names of all the schemes which will be covered under the AP YSR Navasakam initiative for the year 2019. We have also provided a selected list of beneficiaries that you can download to search your name in it.
Table of Contents
YSR Navasakam Scheme List
The YSR Navasakam Scheme is an initiative that is presented by the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh state. Under the initiative, many schemes will be implemented for the development of the residents of Andhra Pradesh state. This initiative is a step to implement all the schemes which are launched by the YSR government recently and thus, will confirm the implementation of all the government schemes launched by the government in power.
Given below are the dates on which certain process will be undertaken by the concerned authorities:-
- Scrutiny of applications – December 2th to 7th, 2019
- The Preparation of the Draft List – December 9th, 2019.
- Accepting List – December 10th to 14th, 2019
- Finalization of the beneficiary lists – December 15th to 18th, 2019
- Ending Date – December 20th, 2019
Implementation Of The Scheme
As announced by the concerned authorities the scheme will implement in the following stages:-
- First, the village/ward volunteers will conduct a door-to-door survey until November 30.
- The main motive behind the survey will be to identify all beneficiaries of the schemes.
- Then, the list of all the identified beneficiaries will display in the village/ward secretariats for social audit.
- Finally, the beneficiaries will select after organizing gram sabhas.
- The government will sanction beneficiary cards from January 1, 2020.
- The government has decided to provide separate cards for every scheme.
Cards For YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary
As announced by the official authorities, different cards will be allocated to the residents of the state to avail of the benefits of different schemes made available by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The cards will be personally sent to all the beneficiaries of different schemes. The list of schemes is mention further in this article.
List Of All Schemes Covered In YSR Navasakam
Given below is the list of all the scheme which will be implemented under the AP YSR Navasakam initiative:-
- AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa
- YSR Netanna Hastam
- YSR Zero Interest scheme
- Amma Vodi
- AP YSR Rice Card
- YSR Pension Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam
- Cards for fee reimbursement
District Wise Beneficiary List
The district-wise beneficiary list of the AP YSR Navasakam scheme will present from 20th December 2019. The list will be up at the village/ward government office. we will update the selected Beneficiary list as soon as Ap Government will release it so till now stay with us in future for more updates.