As per the increasing technology, now the post authorities of India have also kept their pace up. The post authorities of India have launched India Post Mobile Banking App and today in this article we will discuss with you all the details about India post mobile banking app. We will also tell you how you can download the app and how you can register yourself in the Post Office mobile banking app. We will also tell you all the application processes which need to undertake to download the app and to make the app usable.
Table of Contents
India Post Mobile Banking App
India Post mobile banking app was launched recently by the central government. It is launched to keep the pace up of post authorities of India with the increasing technology. As we all know that in today’s world every technology is increasing day by day and thus people are very lazy to make the use of post office services residing in our country. So to encourage more and more people in using the post authorities of India this technology has been introduced. Through this mobile banking app you can carry out the basic functions of the post office by sitting at home and thus you will not have to go to post offices physically.
Benefits Of India Post Mobile Banking App
- The first and foremost benefit is that you will get direct access to your PPF account.
- You can transfer your funds from a savings account to your PPF account without any delay.
- You can open a PPF account very quickly without going to the actual post office.
- You can transfer your funds to any relative or close friends directly.
How To Download India Post Mobile Banking App
To download the India Post mobile banking app you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First of all, a post office customer must have a valid log-in and transaction credentials of internet banking.
- In case the internet banking is not enabled, mobile banking should be enabled after net banking.
- Visit at the Official Website of Google Play Search Post Official Mobile Net banking Application
- After the above-mentioned download the app
- The app will download on your device.
Note – The app must only be downloaded from Play Store and not from any untrusted website.
Activation Of The App
After you have successfully downloaded the post banking mobile app, the next step to implement is to activate the app. To activate the app you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First, open the India Post Mobile app.
- After landing on the home screen, click at the Activate Mobile Banking button.
- If you’re a PO account holder then enter the security credentials which have been provided by the Department of Post.
- Postal Department will send you an Activation OTP on your registered mobile device.
- Enter the OTP on the screen.
- Click on Proceed.
- After successful validation, PO account holders will be asked to enter a 4 digit MPIN.
- Enter this 4 digit MPIN of your choice and you will be activated for a mobile banking application.
- Enter your User Id and the new MPIN to further login.
Note – If you are new to internet banking then you must fill in an application form and submit your KYC details.
They are certain precautions you need to undertake while downloading the application:-
- The application cannot run from a Rooted Device.
- Department of Post will never ask you for the following information –
- Your MPIN
- Transaction Password
- User ID
- OTP (One Time Password)
- All the PO bank account holders are advised to be aware of such fraudulent practices.
- In case the post office account holder is experiencing any difficulty or have any queries, please contact our customer care number – 18004252440