Voting is one of the most important duties that an Indian citizen should be considerate about. So now as we all know that the voting section is about to begin. The Maharashtra government has come out with the process of online application for a voter ID card. Today under this article we will talk about the same. We will provide you details about the Maharashtra voter list for the year 2019 and 2020. We will also provide you direct links through which you can apply for your voter ID card. Now We will also provide you direct links to search your name in the electoral roll for the year 2019 and 2020. Under this article, we have tried our best to provide every possible link related to the Maharashtra voter list for the year 2019 and 2020.
Maharashtra Voter List
As mentioned above the voting process is one of the most important process that has to be undertaken by the citizens of a country. But we all are aware that the Indian citizens are very lazy in terms of voting. We also know that about 50% of the Indian population do not vote and also the numbers of women voters in India are very less. Most of us are not even educated enough to know what is voting and how does one vote. Many of us also don’t own voter ID cards. The process of preparing voter ID card was very hectic a few years back. But now as the technology is fasting day by day you can book your voter id card online while sitting at your home. This practice is undertaken by the government to encourage more and more people to vote.
Electoral Verification Program
Important Dates For The Election In Maharashtra
The following table shows important dates on which certain practices will be undertaken in Maharashtra state related to elections:-
|Issue of notification||27 September 2019|
|Last day to file nomination||4 October 2019|
|Scrutiny of nominations||5 October 2019|
|Last day to withdraw nominations||7 October 2019|
|Election day||21 October 2019|
|Counting of votes||24 October 2019|
Searching Your Name In Maharashtra Voter List
To search your name in the voter ID list as announced by the Maharashtra state government you need to follow these simple steps :-
- First Visit the National Voter’s Service Portal this is the official website for all voter-related information
- Select the Search Your Name in Electoral Roll option from the homepage.
- Few search options will be displayed on your screen.
- Select the desired option such as –
- By personal details
- By EPIC Number
- If you choose the option called Personal Details then you have to enter the following –
- Date of Birth
- Constituency of residence ie from where you have been registered as a voter.
- If you choose the option called EPIC Details then you have to enter the following –
- EPIC number
- Select the state of your residence.
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on search
- Your status will be displayed on your screen.
How to Download Maharashtra Voter List
If you want to download the whole voter ID list in the form of a PDF then you can follow these simple steps:-
- First visit official website
- On the homepage click on PDF Electoral Roll
- A web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Select the state from where you are registered as a voter.
- You will be displayed a list of districts that belong to that state.
- Click on your district.
- After clicking on the name of the district, a list of AC names will be displayed on the page.
- Click on the AC name from which you are registered to vote.
- A list of polling stations belonging to that AC will be displayed.
- Select the option Draft Roll next to your polling station.
- You should be able to see the voting list and download the voter ID.
CEO Maharashtra Electoral List 2019
- Call voter Helpline number 1950
- SMS <EPIC><Space><EPIC NO> to 1950/7738299899
- Visit to the official [email protected]
- Click on the Section “Search your name in the Voter ID Card” list.
- Go to the official [email protected]
- official [email protected]
Helpline To Download Voter List
- The National Contact Centre Toll-Free number is “1950”
- NGRS Helpline number “1950” & 1800-22-1950
- National Contact Centre Operational between 8 AM to 8 PM on all working days
- You can call 1950 to connect to State Contact Centre and get the information and status in your regional language.
Applying For Voter ID Card Online
To apply for the Maharashtra voter ID card via online mode you just need to follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of CEO of Maharashtra state
- Then after you land on the homepage click on Online Voter Registration
- A web page will be displayed with a list of forms and their descriptions.
- If you are registering as a new voter, click on Form 6.
- Fill in the details asked in the form.
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- An application number will be received on your registered mobile number which you can use to track the status of your application.
- After submission of the form, the details will be verified by a Booth Level Officer (BLO) by visiting your resident.
- If the details thoroughly confirm your voter ID card will reach your destination.
Note – If you are willing to submit the application form offline then you need to visit your nearest electoral commission office and follow the same procedure.
The list of documents given below are required to upload while you are filling out the application form for a voter ID card for the Maharashtra state:-
- Recent passport size photographs for identifying the applicant.
- Age Proof – To prove that the age of the applicant is more than 18 years. You can produce any of the following document-
- School certificate
- Birth certificate
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Bank passbook
- Driving licence etc
- Address Proof – You can produce the following document –
- Driving licence
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Recent utility bills
- Bank or post office passbook
Tracking Voter ID Application Status Online
After you have successfully submitted your application form the next step to implement is to
check the status of your Voter ID application. To check your status of the application form you can follow these simple steps :-
- First visit the official website of Maharashtra CEO here
- To search your application
status by Name
- Select Name Wise
- Choose your District
- You can also choose Assembly
- Click on Search
- To search your application
status by EPIC
- Select your district
- Enter ID card number
- Click on Search
- Your application status will be displayed on your screen.
Making Changes In The Voter ID Card
If you want to make some changes in your voter ID card then you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the website of the Chief Electoral Officer in Maharashtra
- On the homepage click on the Online Voter Registration.
- Select from 8 ie the form for correction of details on an existing voter’s ID card.
- The online form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the details asked.
- Upload the asked documents.
- For name change upload an official document such as a marriage certificate or government gazette as proof.
- For address change upload, a document with the correct address mentioned such as –
- Driving Licence
- Electricity Bill etc.
- Click on submit
- You will receive an acknowledgment in the form of a reference number which can be used to check the status of your application online.
- Your application will then be processed by the authorities.
- On successful verification, you will receive a voter ID card with the changes either by post or you can collect it in person from the electoral office.