If you are aspiring to help the government put up the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Yojana then you can register yourself as a training centre inside the scheme. Today under this article, we will provide you with each and every detail related to the PMGDisha Training Scheme and how you can enrol yourself under the scheme as a training centre or as a candidate which will help All The Eligible beneficiaries in the scheme to gain digital knowledge.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan(PMGDisha)
Through the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan, the government will make available the process of digital education to all the people living in the ruler area of India. Through the implementation of the scheme, many benefits will be provided to the people of India and the people who cannot afford to gain an education because of low-income and economic backward situation.
Details Of PMGDisha Training Scheme
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||People of backward classes and rural areas.|
Education Provided Through The PMGDisha Training
The following information and education will be provided to the beneficiaries under the PMGDisha:-
- Understanding the basics features related to terminology, navigation, and functionality of digital devices.
- Usage of digital devices for accessing, creating, managing and sharing information.
- Usage of the Internet to browse in an effective and responsible manner.
- Usage of technology to communicate effectively.
- To carry out cashless
transactions using digital financial tools such as-
- Using the Digital Locker.
- Using online citizen-centric services
Employment Exchange Scheme
The Scheme will be implemented in partnership with entities like-
Eligibility Criteria For Training Partners
To qualify as a training partner it must follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- A training partner must be an organization registered in India.
- It should be conducting business in the domain of education/ IT literacy for more than three years.
- It should consist of an Income Tax Account Number (PAN) and audited statements of accounts for at least the last three years.
- The institution/organization should be registered under any act of law in India.
- A training partner shall be responsible to own or set up the Training Centres in the identified Districts/ Blocks/ Gram Panchayats.
- A training partner shall be responsible for ensuring that the training centers adhere to the scheme requirements.
- A training partner shall be accountable for monitoring the overall working of the centers.
- A training partner shall be liable for accurate and timely reporting of the aforementioned work.
When the training partners are finalized, the next step to implement is to set up training centres for the beneficiaries of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Training Centers
To qualify as a training center, it must follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- A training center must be part of a registered organization in India.
- The centre would first go through the Screening Committee constituted by CSC-SPV.
- Accreditation will be granted only on the satisfaction of the committee.
- Detailed Norms for the Training Centres shall be as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) published by CSC-SPV.
- All CSCs working with CSC-SPV will be considered as Training Centre.
The following documents are required if you are registering as a training center in the Pradhanmantri Gramin Sakshatra Yojana:-
- Aadhaar card, for identification.
- Certificate of registration.
- Copy of all the legal documents related to the training center or training companies.
- Recognition certificate
- Bank account details
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Affidavit as per the guidelines issued by the authorities of the Yojana
Registration Process For PMGDisha Training
To register yourself as a training center or the training company under the Pradhan Mantri Digital Sakshatra Yojana, you will have to follow a certain registration process. The simple steps of the registration process are mentioned below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme given here.
- Click on the tab called Registration
- Fill up the registration form.
- Upload all the documents.
- Click on the submit button.