Today’s world is the world of Digitization. The government sector is also accepting the digital changes in keeping records, providing services and many more. To meet the requirement of today’s rapid running life the government of Chhattisgarh state has also taken an initiative by launching CG Bhuiya. CG Bhuiya is a state government portal of land records. In this article today we are going to provide the information related to the Chhattisgarh government online land record portal. Here you may get the information about how to check the BhuNaksha (land map), the procedure to check online land record (B1-Khasra) and much other related information.
CG Bhuiya Online Land Record
Government of Chhattisgarh has started a project named CG Bhuiya for the Computerized Land Records of the state. CG Bhuiya portal has two parts one is Bhuiya and another one is land map. On this portal citizen can grab the information related to Khasra (P-II), Khatauni (BI) and Khasra Nakal (land map). In some few easy steps through the bhuiyan.cg.nic.in one can grab the land-related information. CG Bhuiya portal is very beneficial for the citizens, this will not only save the time of the citizens but also become a transparent system of land records.
CG Bhuiya Highlights
|Name of the portal||CG Bhuiya|
|Portal launched by||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Portal starts for||Computerized Land Records of Chhattisgarh|
Procedure of viewing Online Land Record Khasra (P-II) &Khatauni (BI):
- First of all, to view the online land record you need to go to the official website of the CG Bhuiya which is “bhuiyan.cg.nic.in”
- Thereafter from the home page of the website you need to select “डिजिटल हस्ताक्षरित B-I/P-II आवेदन” option available under “नागरिक सुविधा” section
- A new web page will appear on the screen where you need to select “choose village (ग्राम चुनें)” or “give the village number (ग्राम क्रमांक दें)” option
- Now you need to select District -> Tehsil -> Board of Revenue Inspectors -> Select Village if you choose “choose village (ग्राम चुनें)” option and enter the village number if you choose “give the village number (ग्राम क्रमांक दें)” option
- Now enter the asked information about the land and select Khasra (P-II) or Khatauni (B-I)
- Then enter further asked information and download the required report.
Procedure to Check CG Bhu Naksha (land map):
- First of all, to view the online land map you need to go to the official website.
- Thereafter from the home page of the website you need to select “नक्शा देखें” option available under “नागरिक सुविधा” section or directly visit “bhunaksha.cg.nic.in”
- Now you need to select District, Tehsil, Board of Revenue Inspectors and Village.
- Select your plot number in the search box shown in the top of the web page
- Then you will get three options Map Report, P-II and BI
- Choose map report option from there to view the map
- To view P-II BI, report clicks on the related option.