MHRD Internship Scheme: We all know that the internships that students get make them experienced and also make them gain very much knowledge. Internships although they do not pay us but give us the potential and also exposure in terms of technology plus in terms of a job. So in today’s article, we will tell you all about the MHRD Internship Scheme. We will also provide you with all the links to apply for the internship. We will provide you with eligibility criteria plus the application process to apply for the MHRD internship scheme. In this article today we have provided all the key details which will be essential if you are applying for the MHRD internship scheme.
Table of Contents
MHRD Internship Scheme
The Ministry of Human Resource Development of our country has come out with a notification to recruit students for an internship that they are offering. In the notification, it is clearly stated that they are making recruiting students who are pursuing their Under Graduation or Post Graduation although different criteria are available in both conditions. The Ministry of Human Resource Development has always come out when one of the best recruitment notices in our country and thus they have come out with the recent one. So, if you are interested you can apply for the Internship.
Benefits Of The Internship
As mentioned The Ministry of Human Resource Development has come out with one of the most beneficial recruitment notices that will give many benefits to the beneficiaries who will be selected under the MHRD Internship Scheme. Some of the benefits are listed below:-
- The main benefit of the internship will be to gain exposure throughout the job.
- The internship will help the students to come up with innovative ideas.
- Mhrd internship will help the students to gain experience in government jobs.
- The internship, a sum of Rs 10000 will also be provided as an incentive to the applicant selected for the Internship.
- If the applicant is able to give innovative ideas for the formulation of the internship then he or she will be held responsible and will also gain appreciation from the concerned authorities.
Duration And Number Of Internship
The internship will be for two months and can be extended to 6 months as per the decision made by the concerned authorities. Also, the slots available for the internships are just 15. Thus, you need to be careful because there are only 15 slots available for the internship.
Eligibility Criteria For The Internship
To able to be selected for the internship at the Ministry of Human Resource Development the applicant must need go through the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First of all, the applicant must be a citizen of India or an OCI cardholder.
- The applicant must be pursuing under-graduation or integrated post-graduation degrees in one of the following courses:-
- Social Science
- ICT from any recognized university or any recognized board.
- Students who are pursuing three or four-year degrees must have at least completed 2 years of the degree which is 4 semesters in total.
- Students who are pursuing five years degree must have at least completed 3 years of the degree is 6 semesters in total.
- Students from one of the following institutions can only apply for the internship –
- Institution of National Importance/ Institution Of Eminence
- For Management/Technical Institution – Institution in the top 50 rankings from the NIRF
- For Law Institution – Institution in the top 10 rankings from the NIRF
- Top 50 universities from the NIRF ranking
- International Institution of eminence figuring in top 100 from QS.
How To Register For MHRD Internship Scheme
To register yourself for the Ministry of Human Resource Development internship, you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Then a link will be available on the homepage called the Ministry of Human Resource Development Internship click here.
- If you are able to locate the link then click on the link and if you are not able to locate the link then click here to directly land on the registration page.
- After you land on the registration page a registration form will display on your screen.
- You will have to fill in the details in 3 part that is the
- Personal details
- Address details
- Contact details
- Fill in all the details carefully and lastly fill in your mobile number.
- When you fill in your mobile number, click on send OTP.
- An OTP will be received on your registered mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP on the given space and click on the register
- After you register yourself a username and password will designate to you.
- Log in with your username and password and eventually fill in the application form for the internship.