Nowadays linking of Aadhar card is one of the most important and vital welfare has been implemented in our country. So, today we will talk about linking the Voter ID card with Aadhaar card. Also, we will provide you in this article how you can verify and update your EPIC details online through the NVSP portal. We will also talk about all the key details of the Link Voter ID with Aadhaar Card in this article today. We have provided step by step procedure to update and verify your EPIC details online also.
Aadhaar Link with Voter ID
The voter ID card or in Hindi known as Pehchaan Patra is one of the most important documents in our country. As we know that voting is one of the most important welfare that has been implemented in our country for ages. So to be eligible to vote we need a voter ID card and in the voter ID card, your personal details are mentioned such as Your name, Your father’s name, address and many other such details. Now the voter ID card has been linking with Aadhar card. This linking is taking place to ensure the authentication of both the documents.
Aadhar Card has been implemented in our country since the year 2016. Now in 2019, the Aadhar Card is being used to prove the authentication of the citizens of India. If you can show your Aadhaar Card as an identity proof, you can easily get admission under any university or any college without any hassle. So, the Aadhaar Card has been replacing many other documents but the government has announced that the Aadhar Card must be linked with all your documents to stop the fraudulent practices that have been taking place in our country. Also, linking of Aadhaar card with various documents ensure the authentication of the document.
Last Date To Link Aadhaar Card With Voter ID Card
Previously the last date to link your Voter ID card with Aadhaar Card was 31st March 2019, but now the last date has been extended upto 15th November 2019.
Last Date To Update EPIC Details Online
The process of updating EPIC details started in India on 1st September 2019 and the last date was announced as 15th October 2019 but now the last date has been extended till 15th November 2019 for all the state except Delhi.
Procedure To Link Voter ID With Aadhaar
To link your Aadhaar Card with your voter ID card you must follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the National Voter Service Portal (NVSP)
- Now at the Official Website OF NVSP, you have to Registered Yourself by Providing All Personal Detail such as
- Name of Applicant
- Mobile Number
- Epic No
- Email ID
- Desired Password
- Click on the Registration button
- After the Successful Registration Now its time to Login NVSP Portal
- Now enter your User Id and Password for Login
- After that “Click on the Services “Option.
- Under this section, you will get the Elector Verification Program Option. Click on this Option and open a New Tab Like this.
- Now you may Easily Verify or Link Voter ID Details By Clicking on the Particular option as per your need.
- Now If you want to verify your details then click on the “Verify Self Details and if you want to verify your Family Details then click on the “Verify Family Details” option.
- If the information provided by you matches with the Government database, then the details will appear.
- Then If your All Detail is correct then enter your Aadhaar Card Number or Any Other Document as mentioned in the list
- And then click on the Verify my all details option
- Click on submit
- Finally, a confirmation message will be displayed on your screen.
To link your Aadhaar Card with your voter ID card via SMS mode, you need to follow these simple steps:-
- You just have to send an SMS to 166 OR 51969 in the following format –
< Voter ID Number > < Aadhaar_Number >
Linking Aadhaar Card With Voter ID Card Through Call
You can also link your Aadhaar card with your Voter ID card by calling 1950 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Just provide your Voter ID and Aadhaar card information for the purpose of linking.
Verification/Updating Of Voter ID Card Details
To verify or update your EPIC details under the electoral verification program through NVSP, follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website of NVSP
- Click on the login button present at the home screen.
- If you have not already created your account on the official website of NVSP, then click on the register.
- After you click on the registration button,a form will be displayed on your screen.
- Submit your mobile number
- After you submit your mobile number an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Submit the OTP at the given space.
- Submit all the other detail asked.
- Click on the register button
- Now login again using your username and the password
- Click on the electoral verification program tab displayed on the screen.
- Your application status will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on view all details
- After you click on the view all details tab, a page will be displayed on your screen.
- Tick mark the boxes which you want to correct the details of.
- Enter the correct details
- Click on view application preview.
- Check your application preview.
- Click on submit.