With the closure of the current year of Hajj Now, the registration has already been started for the next year of the Hajj pilgrimage. Under this article today we will tell you all about the Hajj pilgrimage for the year 2020. Also, we will provide the details for registration under the Hajj pilgrimage 2020. We will provide you to fill Hajj 2020 Application Form. Under this article, we have also mentioned certain precautions for Hajj pilgrimage so that Hajj pilgrimage doesn’t have to face any trouble while filling Hajj 2020 Application Form
Hajj 2020 Pilgrimage
After Mr Narendra Modi’s scrapped the subsidy on the Hajj pilgrimage thus, it became a very easy and hassle-free process to fill up the application form for the minorities residing in the country. And we also know that as soon as the one session of the Hajj pilgrimage concludes, the next session registration starts with no delay. There is no delay in registration for the upcoming years because there are many people who want to perform the activity with their family and friends.
Hajj Committee Of India
Every year the Hajj is performed by the minorities through the Haj Committee of India. The Haj Committee of India makes the people stay on board or make them available tickets to the Mecca, Madina. It helps them to perform the Haj freely and with a less problematic manner. Thus, as mentioned above the registration has started on the official website of the Haj Committee of India. You can download the application form and also go through the guidelines on the official website.
As announced by the Haj Committee of India. The first date to apply for the Hajj pilgrimage is 10th October 2019 and the last date to apply for the Hajj pilgrimage is 10th November 2019. Make sure you make your registration before the last date as there is a tough competition for the Hajj pilgrimage every year.
Eligibility For Hajj 2020
As we all know that when we travel abroad there are certain eligibility norms which we have to go through. So, these are the eligibility criteria as finalized by the Haj Committee of India through which the applicant under the Hajj pilgrimage will be selected:-
- Applicants must have a valid Indian International Passport issued on or before 10th November 2019 and valid at least upto 20th January 2021
- A person who has performed Hajj earlier in his/her life through HCoI is not welcomed again.
- Repeaters are only welcomed if accompanied by permitted categories of Mahram and 70+ pilgrims on the basis of appropriate Solemn Declaration.
- Any person involved in fraudulent practices shall not be welcomed on the pilgrimage.
- An applicant with severe medical conditions such as Terminal Cancers, Advanced Cardiac, Respiratory, Liver, or Kidney diseases, infectious Tuberculosis disease, or Senility are not welcomed.
Documents Required for registration
To avail of the benefit of the Hajj pilgrimage and visit the Mecca, Madina. You have to have the following documents mentioned below. The following documents must be attached to your Hajj application form:-
- Aadhar Card as an address proof
- Bank PassBook
- Election Commission Photo ID Card
- Utility bill for the last 3 months of
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill (Land-line)
- Water Bill
- Gas Connection Bill
- Original Passport / Copy of passport, as applicable
- Pay-in-slip indicating payment of processing fee
- Photograph for identification
Application Process For Hajj 2020
To apply for the Hajj pilgrimage for the year 2020 you need to follow these finalized steps:-
- First visit the official website of Haj Committee of India.
- After you land on the webpage, click on the Online Application
- Another webpage will appear
- Click on New User Registration tab.
- A registration form will appear.
- Fill in all the relevant details.
- Click on the Submit Details button.
- An OTP will be generated to your registered mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP in the correct space.
- Click on Submit.
- After correct submission of OTP a confirmation message will be displayed on your screen.
LOGIN THROUGH THE WEBSITE
- After you have successfully made your account through the official website, the second step you have to implement is to login through your credentials.
- After you have successfully login, a new web page will appear.
- On the web page you have to select your category that is –
- Another web page will appear after selecting the category.
- Select the number of Adults, Infants, Accommodation Category, State, District and Embarkation point.
- While selecting the embarkation point you have to make the payment for it.
- A popup window will give information about the embarkation fares.
- Click on I Agree and then on Next.
- Enter initial parameters of Cover Head as per passport.
- Then click the Next button.
- Your details will be displayed on the dashboard.
- If you are satisfied with all your details, click on the Confirm Details option.
FINAL DETAILS To Be Filled
- After all the above-mentioned steps are completed. The applicant is needed to fill the personal details, bank details and upload the signed documents.
- After entering the personal details and uploading the significant documents, you need to make the payment.
- Select payment option Offline Payment or Online Payment.
Note – Finally after making the payment you can print out your application form for future use.