In today’s country that is in modern India, all the development has been taking place. All the transactions have been officially made legal through certain measurements. So in today’s world, the presence of official documents is very necessary. Thus, the PAN card holds a special place in considering the legal activities of our country. So in today’s article, we will discuss with you all the details about the e-Pan Card which can be issued within seconds to everyone eligible for it. We have also provided a step-by-step guide through which you can apply for the E PAN card.
Download e-Pan Card
PAN card is one of the most important documents which should be owned by an Indian citizen. A permanent account number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric number. It is issued by the Indian Income Tax Department. It is issued in the form of a laminated card to the citizens who have applied for it. But now as mentioned above e PAN card are also available for the citizens who are not having PAN card and are not willing to stand in queues for the application of the PAN card. If you are a very busy person you don’t have time to visit the PAN card office then you don’t need to worry you can apply for the e-Pan Card which is available for all the citizens of the country.
Benefits Of e-Pan Card
Speaking of the importance of PAN cards, there are many advantages of it. Tax invention checking is just one of them. And so are the benefits of the e-Pan Card. The E PAN card is just like the normal PAN card, the only difference is that the E PAN card will be available to you in a soft copy while the PAN card will be available to you in a hard copy. Through the E PAN card, you can carry out all the functions derived from a PAN card also you can apply for tax invention etc.
E PAN Card Through Aadhaar
As mentioned above the PAN card will be made on the basis of your Aadhaar card. So, the applicant must have a working Aadhaar card number and working mobile number because the OTP will be then sent to the applicant mobile number to reassure and confirm the identity of the applicant. And thus, because the KYC of the e-Pan Card will be done through the Aadhaar card of the applicant Aadhar Card holds a very special place if you are applying for an E PAN card.
Eligibility For E PAN Card
To apply for an E PAN card the applicant should just follow the eligibility criteria given below because the e-Pan Card is not available for all the citizens of the country:-
- Those citizens who already have a PAN card cannot apply for an E PAN card.
- Only the Indian citizens are allowed to apply for the E PAN card now.
- The applicant should have a working and eligible Aadhaar card number to apply for the E PAN card.
- The applicant should also have a working and eligible mobile number to apply for the E PAN card.
- All the Aadhaar Card details of the applicant must be up to date because a KYC will be done through the Aadhaar card of the applicant.
Process To Apply For e-Pan Card
If you want to apply for the e-Pan Card you can follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Income Tax Department
- When you land on the homepage, go through the Quick Links section.
- From the section, click on the Instant e-PAN link.
- A web page with detailed instructions will be displayed on your screen, read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the Apply Instant e-PAN button.
- A list of guidelines will appear on your next screen, read all the guidelines carefully.
- Click on Next button.
- On the next web page, a KYC Aadhaar Card processing form will be displayed.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- After you successfully fill in the application form, click on submit
- On the next web page, an acknowledgement number will be sent to you on your email address and phone number.
- Save your acknowledgement number for checking the status.
Checking Status Of E PAN Card
If you want to check the status of your E PAN card you have applied for. Then, follow these simple steps given below:-
- Here we have provided a direct link through which you can check the status of your E PAN card.
- When you click on the link you will land on a webpage on which you have to enter the following details:-
- Acknowledgement Number
- Captcha Code
- Enter the details carefully.
- Click on submit
- The details and the status of E-PAN card will be displayed on your screen.