Dharitree Assam: Assam government has taken the initiative to help its residents. With the help of the Dharitri Assam portal now Assam land records can be viewed online. Dharitree Assammaintained by the Revenue and Disaster Management Department, which is one of the oldest divisions in Assam. The department that was established in 1874tracks, inspects, digitizes, and manages the documents of properties.
The portal allows residents to obtain all the documents of land records in digital format. The initiative is beneficial for the citizens of the state as it will help them to easily register and check documents online. Click to get information related to the Assam Ration Card List
Table of Contents
Dharitree Assam 2023
Assam government has also come up with its own land records management portal that is Dharitree Assam. The Assam Government launched on 7th October 2021. The land record management portals are one of the steps towards the process of Digitisation. The Dharitree is an integrated portal for land records in Assam. Thousands of land records are available on this portal and still, the authorities are putting efforts to upload more land records. The Integrated Land Records Management System (ILRMS) or Dharitree portal will allow the residents of the state to access land documents from their homes only. The information related to land will be provided to the public like updating of land records such as mutation, partition, conversion and reclassification, and land revenue collection.
Objectives of Dharitree Assam
The main aim is to launch the Dharitree Assamis to update the land records of Assam online for the residents. Property registration will also be available online for people of the state.
Dharitree Assam Land Record 2023 Highlights
|Contact Number||+91 361 2237273|
|Mobile App||Dharitree Mobile App|
|Official Address||Shri Jishnu Barua, CM’s Block, 2nd Floor IAS Additional Chief Secretary to the Government of Assam Revenue & Disaster Management Department|
Dharitree Assam Benefits
- The portal will help in the reduction of property scams, litigations, and disputes
- It will provide easy registration and transfer of property in Assam.
- Dharitree Assam portal will also help in making a link between the revenue circle, deputy commissioner, and sub-registrar.
- The portal will help the public of the state easily access the digitized formats of the land records.
- The people of Assam can submit the application and can also check the status on the portal.
- The portal can also be used with the help of smartphones and computers at home.
- No Objection Certificate(NOC)
- Tracking of Application Status
- Update land records online.
- Registration of Property online at Dharitree Assam online portal
- It is an online system that will help in land revenue collection.
Details required to access Assam land records on Dharitree Assam
- Name of the district
- Name of the circle and village/city/town
- Name of Pattadar
- Dag Number
- Patta Number
Procedure to Check Land Records on Dharitree Assam Portal
- Go to the official ILRMS website in Assam.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- You will see the option of ‘Jamabandi’ or’ Land Record’ and click on that option.
- The new page will open on the screen.
- Now choose your district’s name on the left column of the home page.
- After selecting the district, the circles’ list will be seen on the screen.
- Then choose the name of your circle.
- After that, you must select the village name from the list.
- Now you must enter the details such as the Dag number.
- Enter the captcha in the space given.
- Click on the ‘search’ option on the screen.
- If the Dag number is not available, then you can also opt to search for the land records in Assam via the Pattadar name or Patta number.
- Now you will see the list of records on the screen.
Procedure to Know Your Nearest Circle Office in Assam
- Go to the official land revenue portal of Assam.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- then you must go to the ‘How Do I?’ section on the homepage.
- Then click on ‘Know My Circle Office’ from the menu.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Details’ option on the new page.
- Now you can see all the detail of the circle office of the city on the screen.
Dharitree Assam Mobile Application
- First, open the play store on your phone.
- Then type Dharitree Assam on the search option.
- Then you will see the option of Download Dharitree Assam mobile application on your mobile phone.
- Click on downloading option on the phone.
- When it will be downloaded then on the app click on Dharitree- Land Records
- Then select your district, circle, or village. The land records can be searched with the help of the dag number, Patta number, or Patidar name.
- Now you have to enter the Captcha code in the space given.
- Now you can see the Assam land records on the screen.
- You can also download the Pdf.
The process to Check Mutation Property in Assam
- Firstly, you have to write a letter on plain paper to the Commissioner of Guwahati Municipal Corporation (GMC).
- The letter you have written will be passed by the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned zone of GMC.
- then you must pay a sum of Rs.100 in cheque or DD to check the mutation of the property.
- After a few days, you will receive the certificate of mutation
Process to track the status of NOC on the Dharitree Assam portal
- visit the official website of Dhritree Assam.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- then go to the Track Status section on the right-hand panel.
- Now you will see the drop-down list.
- From the drop-down list, select the NOC option.
- Then you must enter the Application Number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now you can see the status of the NOC online.
Contact Information for Assam Land Records Offices
|Office Address||Phone number/Queries|
|Additional chief secretary, Government of Assam, Revenue & Disaster Management Department, CM’s Block, 2nd Floor.||+91 361 223 7273|
|CM Block, 3rd Floor, Assam Secretariat (Civil), Dispur, Guwahati-781006.||Related to the Revenue and DM Department|
|Assam Secretariat, Block-E, Ground Floor, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.||Related to the Allotment or settlement of land|
|Assam Secretariat, Block-E, Ground Floor, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.||Related to land registration|
|Assam Secretariat, Block-E, Ground Floor, Dispur, Guwahati-781006||Related to Digital India Land Records Modernisation Programme (DILRMP), RTI Matters|
|Assam Secretariat, Block-E, Ground Floor, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.||Related to E-governance|
|Assam Secretariat (Civil), Dispur, Block-D (First Floor), Guwahati-781006.||Related to Land acquisition, establishment, settlement, and reforms|
With the help of this portal, residents can easily register, update, and access, land records. It will also provide hassle-free and fast delivery of property records. It is one of the steps of the state government in making the digitization of the land records program a success. Friends It will also help to check the land records, know near circle offices, and avail of many other services such as land registration, mutation transfer, and NOC.