To fulfill the desire of the Sikh pilgrimage the Government of India and Pakistan have decided to open the doors for the Kartarpur corridor visit. In the Kartarpur Corridor Registration article, we will discuss with you all the aspects of the pilgrimage for Sikh people to the Kartarpur corridor. We will give you the registration process through which you can apply for the pilgrimage very easily. And we will also provide you the eligibility criteria to visit the pilgrimage to Kartarpur. We will also provide you the do’s and don’ts to follow in your visit of pilgrimage to Pakistan.
Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Yatra Online Form
Pilgrimage is one of the most important things that an Indian citizen worries about. As we all know that many of the pilgrimage centers of the religious people in India is out of the India country. One such pilgrimage place is the Kartarpur corridor for the people following the Sikh religion. So, recently India and Pakistan have merged hands over the pilgrimage for the Kartarpur corridor. This initiative has taken into consideration because the Sikh people have been requesting for a Kartarpur visit to fulfill their desire of pilgrimage. Now Pakistan and India have allowed the Sikh people to visit the pilgrimage site so that they can fulfill their desire.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration Highlights
|Temple name||Gurdwara Darbar Sahib|
|Conducting body||Land Ports Authority of India|
|Travel through||Kartarpur Corridor|
|Location||Kartarpur, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Commencing date||Will commence soon|
Dera Baba Nanak (Kartarpur Corridor)
The village Kartarpur consists of a Gurdwara known as the Dera Baba Nanak Gurdwara. The main motive to visit Kartarpur is just to visit the Gurudwara and to fulfill the pilgrimage finally by visiting it. Gurdwara Dera Baba Nanak is almost 1 kilometer from the Indo-Pakistan border and on the east bank of the River Ravi. Gurdwara Sri Kartarpur Sahib is located in district Narowal, Pakistan and is around 4.5 k.m from the international border near the historic town of Dera Baba Nanak, District Gurdaspur, Punjab. The whole Kartarpur village is known to be holy because Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji spent the last 18 years of his life there.
Precaution For Kartarpur Corridor Registration
Before registration yourself for the Kartarpur village pilgrimage, the applicant must go through the following precaution as announced by the concerned authorities:-
- All applicants should possess a valid passport.
- No Visa is required.
- OCI cardholders must fill OCI card details in the registration form.
- Applicants must fill accurate information in every respect including spelling of the name, date of birth, etc. as in passport.
- Incorrect or false information will be grounds for rejection of the application.
- The applicant must be aware of his/her blood group while filling the registration form.
- Pilgrims will go in the morning and shall have to return the same day.
- Pilgrims shall be allowed to visit only Sri Kartarpur Sahib and not anywhere outside.
- The applicant is required to register himself/herself in advance of the proposed date of travel.
While filling out the registration form for the Kartarpur village pilgrimage the applicant must have these documents kept ready:-
- Passport Size Photograph – Photograph is required for identification in JPG format but not exceeding 300 kb in size.
- Passport – Passport is required for traveling but must contain photo & personal particulars and last page must
- Family Details – Family Details must be in pdf format only not exceeding 500 kb in size.
Do’s And Don’ts For The Pilgrimage
While visiting the Kartarpur village for the pilgrimage there are certain do’s and don’ts which are finalized by the concerned authorities:-
- Eco-friendly material, preferably cloth bags should be used & surroundings should be kept clean.
- Currency limitation of a maximum of 11000/- INR must be followed.
- Only one baggage upto 7 kg including drinking water may be carried.
- Do not carry any item mentioned in the negative list
- Smoking, drinking and the use of tobacco is not allowed inside the Passenger Terminal Building(PTB) Complex.
- Do not touch any unattended articles.
- You should inform about anything suspicious to the authorities.
- There is a restriction on playing loud music and photographing others without permission.
How To Apply For Kartarpur Corridor Registration
To register yourself for the Kartarpur village pilgrimage you need to follow this step by step procedure:-
- Enter your Nationality first –
- Foreigner – Available only for OCI cardholder
- Select Journey date
- The slot wise availability page for Dera Baba Nanak visit will be displayed.
- Candidates have to select the desired slot for Sri Kartarpur Sahib Corridor visit.
- Click on continue
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Submit the relevant details such as –
- Passport type
- Passport number
- Date of Issue
- Date of Expiry
- Place of Issue
- Personal Details
- Finally, click on the Save & Continue button.
- Thus, your application form will be accepted.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration Status
- Applicants have to go to the official website to seek an application to visit the Gurdwara Darbar Sahib.
- From the home page of the website you have to click “registration status” option from the menu bar
- Enter registration number, passport number, and date of birth
- Enter captcha code and click submit option
- Support Help Line 0183-2500463
- Support Email Id email@example.com