Kartarpur Corridor Registration: Friends, to fulfill the desire for the Sikh pilgrimage, the governments of India and Pakistan have decided to open the door for the Kartarpur Corridor Yatra. In this article on Kartarpur Corridor Registration, we will discuss with you all aspects of the Kartarpur Corridor pilgrimage for Sikh citizens. We will give you the registration process through which you can apply for the pilgrimage very easily. And will also provide you with the eligibility criteria for the pilgrimage to Kartarpur.
We will also provide you with information about what to do and what not to do during your pilgrimage to Pakistan. So if you want to get all the information related to this article. So you must read this article of ours till the end.
Table of Contents
Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Yatra Online Form
Pilgrimage is one of the most important things that an Indian citizen worries about. As we all know that many of the pilgrimage centers of the religious people in India are out of India country. One such pilgrimage place is the Kartarpur corridor for the people following the Sikh religion. So, recently India and Pakistan have merged hands over the pilgrimage for the Kartarpur corridor. This initiative has been taken into consideration because the Sikh people have been requesting a Kartarpur visit to fulfill their desire for pilgrimage. Now Pakistan and India have allowed the Sikh people to visit the pilgrimage site so that they can fulfill their desire.
Short Details Of Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Online Booking
|Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Registration | Online Booking, Fees, Helpline Number
|Narowal district of Punjab, Pakistan
|4.5 km from the border near Dera Baba Nanak
|Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Registration Fees
|No registration Fees
|Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Entry Fees For Indian
|Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Entry Fees For Pakistani
|Do not pay any entry fee
|Kartarpur Corridor Helpline Number
|Ticket Booking Website
|Official Web Portal
Dera Baba Nanak (Kartarpur Corridor)
The village Kartarpur consists of a Gurdwara known as the Dera Baba Nanak Gurdwara. The main motive to visit Kartarpur is just to visit the Gurudwara and to fulfill the pilgrimage finally by visiting it. Gurdwara Dera Baba Nanak is almost 1 kilometer from the Indo-Pakistan border and on the east bank of the River Ravi. Gurdwara Sri Kartarpur Sahib is located in district Narowal, Pakistan, and is around 4.5 k.m from the international border near the historic town of Dera Baba Nanak, District Gurdaspur, Punjab. The whole Kartarpur village is known to be holy because Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji spent the last 18 years of his life there.
Precaution For Kartarpur Corridor Registration
Before registration yourself for the Kartarpur village pilgrimage, the applicant must go through the following precaution as announced by the concerned authorities:-
- All applicants should possess a valid passport.
- No Visa is required.
- OCI cardholders must fill in OCI card details in the registration form.
- Applicants must fill in accurate information in every respect including spelling of the name, date of birth, etc. as in a passport.
- Incorrect or false information will be grounds for rejection of the application.
- The applicant must be aware of his/her blood group while filling out the registration form.
- Pilgrims will go in the morning and shall have to return the same day.
- Pilgrims shall be allowed to visit only Sri Kartarpur Sahib and not anywhere outside.
- The applicant is required to register himself/herself in advance of the proposed date of travel.
While filling out the registration form for the Kartarpur village pilgrimage the applicant must have these documents kept ready:-
- Passport Size Photograph – A photograph is required for identification in JPG format but not exceeding 300 kb in size.
- Passport – A passport is required for traveling but must contain a photo & personal particulars and the last page must
- Family Details – Family Details must be in pdf format only not exceeding 500 kb in size.
Do’s And Don’ts For The Pilgrimage
While visiting the Kartarpur village for the pilgrimage there are certain do’s and don’ts which are finalized by the concerned authorities:-
- Eco-friendly material, preferably cloth bags should be used & surroundings should be kept clean.
- A currency limitation of a maximum of 11000/- INR must be followed.
- Only one baggage of up to 7 kg including drinking water may be carried.
- Do not carry any item mentioned in the negative list
- Smoking, drinking, and the use of tobacco are not allowed inside the Passenger Terminal Building(PTB) Complex.
- Do not touch any unattended articles.
- You should inform them about anything suspicious to the authorities.
- There is a restriction on playing loud music and photographing others without permission.
How To Apply For Kartarpur Corridor Registration
To register yourself for the Kartarpur village pilgrimage you need to follow this step-by-step procedure:-
- First, visit the official website
- When you visit the homepage, click on the Apply Online tab.
- Enter your Nationality first –
- Foreigner – Available only for OCI cardholders
- Select Journey date
- The slot-wise availability page for Dera Baba Nanak’s visit will be displayed.
- Candidates have to select the desired slot for the Sri Kartarpur Sahib Corridor visit.
- Click on continue
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Submit the relevant details such as –
- Passport type
- Passport number
- Date of Issue
- Date of Expiry
- Place of Issue
- Personal Details
- Finally, click on the Save & Continue button.
- Thus, your application form will be accepted.
Kartarpur Corridor Registration Status
- Applicants have to go to the official website to seek an application to visit the Gurdwara Darbar Sahib.
- From the home page of the website you have to click the “registration status” option from the menu bar
- Enter your registration number, passport number, and date of birth
- Enter the captcha code and click submit option.
Kartarpur Corridor Tempreture
Contact Number & Helpline Details
|Kartarpur Corridor Support Help Line
|For Punjab Residents
|For International/Other States
|Support Email Id