New E Challan Status | E Challan Parivahan Online Payment | Traffic Challan Online Status | E Payment Challan
Now Government Of India is Providing E Challan Status Online. Anyone who wants to Track their E Challan Status may check at the official Website @ echallan.parivahan.gov.in. He/she also can Pay E Challan Online. Today we are going to discuss E Challan Parivahan, E Challan Payment All Details so stay with us and check the entire carefully.
Check E Challan Status Online
Challan is a payment imposed on the regular citizens of India if they break any Traffic Rules as per guidelines issued by the concerned authorities. The challan has to be paid by the citizens to the traffic police, a certain amount which is fixed by the government of India. Challan helps the traffic to be in control and the citizens to be safe. But now as technology increases its height the challan can also be paid for through online mode. The challan which can be paid online is known as e challan.
E Challan Online Status 2023
Electronic challan or e challan is the genre that is nowadays imposed by the traffic police on the citizens of India. Basically, the concept of e challan is to make the imposition of challan to the citizens less hectic and less chaotic. Through e challan, the citizens can be found guilty very easily through the CCTV footage. The CCTV footage is monitored by the traffic police who then screenshot the vehicle that breaks any traffic rules and then with the help of RTO they take out the information of that vehicle and an electronic challan is generated on the registered mobile number of the vehicle which has to be paid online.
Aim Through E Challan Status
The main motive of the E-challan is to enable a very systematic way in which the challan can impose on the citizens. The aim of the E-challan is to lower the burden on the traffic police officials thus, making the process of challan very technology-based. E-challan is the most useful and vital usage of technology in today’s world.
How Check E Challan Status Online
The Vehicle Holder who wants their E Challan Status Online has to follow the given below procedure:-
- If you have broken or violated Traffic Rules in India then Regional Traffic Authority will send you a message with the amount of Traffic Challan
- If you receive the message and want to check the status of your e challan then first visit the official website of e challan.
- Three options will display, you can search your challan details by any of the given three options which are
- Vehicle number
- DL number
- Challan number
- Enter any of the three details
- Enter the captcha code and submit.
- Another web page will display the details of your challan.
- Now Click on the Pay Now Button and Make the online payment of your challan amount.
- After that generate the Challan payment receipt and keep it safe for future use
E Challan Payment Online/Offline
When the E challan is generated on your mobile number you have to pay the E challan. You can pay the E challan either online or offline. Both methods are working in order to pay your challan.
To pay the E challan online
You just have to visit the official website of your state’s traffic concerned authorities, then you just have to click on the tab of pay E challan
You can also pay the E challan through Paytm.
- The candidate who wishes to pay their Vehicle Challan Online First of All Install the Paytm Mobile Application on your Mobile
- After that Login to your Paytm Account through your Mobile Number or Email ID
- After that in the Paytm Mobile Application Click on the “Pay Traffic Challan” Option
To pay the E challan offline
You just have to visit the nearest police station and pay the amount. if you have received a letter for a traffic violation, carry that with you and visit the nearest traffic police station.
Check e Challan Status
- Open the official website of e Challan.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the e-challan status option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now select “Challan Number,” “Vehicle Number,” or “DL Number.
- After that, click on the get details option.
- The status will open on the screen.