Plot Scheme Apply | YEIDA Plot Scheme | Yamuna Expressway Draw Brochure | Plot Scheme Eligibility
The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority has come out with the allotment of flats in New Delhi and Noida. The scheme was launched on June 30th and from then has been making huge contracts for the plots. Under this article, we will tell you are the eligibility criteria, the application process for Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Scheme 2019-2020. Also, we will talk thoroughly about the YEIDA Scheme 2021 and will try to cover each and every aspect related to the Plot scheme. You can also check the direct link for application form under the YEIDA plot scheme. We will also provide you with the link to the official website of YEIDA 2020.
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2021
The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority or properly known as YEIDA has came up with the allotment of flats for the year 2020. The project was launched on 30th June inviting applications for the allotment of flats. Under the YEIDA Plot Scheme, the offering of the plot for industrial purposes and institutional purposes to people is been implemented. YEIDA is offering plots in Greater Noida sectors 29,32 and 33. These plots are in proximity to the upcoming airport.
Key Highlights of Scheme
|Scheme Name||YEIDA Scheme/ Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme|
|Authority Name||Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority / YEIDA|
|Type Of Scheme||UP Govt. Scheme|
|Scheme Launch Date||20th of June 2019|
|Location of Plots||Grater Noida Sector 29, 32, 33|
|Purpose of Scheme||To promote Jewar International airport of Greater Noida|
|Online Application Submission Starts From||20-06-2019|
|Last Date of Applying||November 2019|
|Apply Online Website||https://niveshmitra.up.nic.in/|
Benefits Under The YEIDA Plot Scheme
There are many benefits which will be availed by the beneficiaries of the YEIDA plot scheme such as:-
- As the plots will be in approximately of the airports there will be a high chance of business growth.
- The scheme is an open-ended scheme.
- There is no end date to apply for the YEIDA scheme.
- The beneficiaries will get the lease of 90 years under this scheme.
- In a long timeline of 90 years, there are many chances of business growth so, the plot will be of great benefit to the applicants.
Size And Price Of YEIDA Plot Scheme
Given below are the prices and sizes of the plots as finalized by the concerned authorities under the YEIDA scheme 2019-2020:-
- Up to 4,000 square metre – Rs 6,670/- per square metre
- 4000 to 8000 square metre – Rs 5,680/- per square metre
- 8000 to 20,000 square metre – Rs 4,810/- per square metre
- 20,000 to 40,000 square metre – Rs 4,370/- per square metre
- 40,000 to 80,000 square metre – Rs 4,210/- per square metre
- Above 80,000 square metre – Rs 4,050/- per square metre.
Eligibility Criteria In YEIDA Plot Scheme
The following people can apply for the YEIDA scheme 2019-2020:-
- Registered partnership firm
- Registered trust
- Proprietorship firm
- Registered society
- The limited liability partnership form
- Private limited company
- Public sector undertaking
- Public limited company
- Semi-government OR
- Government undertaking
Documents Required For The Scheme
While filling out the application form for YEIDA scheme 2021 you need to attach the following documents with it:-
- Registration Documents –
- For Society –
- Memorandum of association of society
- Registration Certificate (Issued from Societies registrar.
- Society Rules and Regulations
- For Partnership Firm –
- Partnership deed
- Firm Registrar issued Form A and B
- For Company –
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- Companies Registrar issued Incorporation Certificate
- Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) LLP Agreement
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued Incorporation Certificate
- For Trust –
- Deed of Registered Trust
- For Society –
- Audited financial statements of the last 3 years to overview the financial position of the institution.
- Background of the applicant and its company or any institution he belongs to.
- Information about the shareholders of the company.
- Certificate showing the net worth of the company.
- Turnover certificate duly assisted by chartered accountant.
How To Apply Online For YEIDA Industrial Plot Scheme
To apply for the YEIDA scheme 2021 you need to follow the simple application steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website
- After visiting the official website a web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on Register Here tab.
- Fill in the details such as –
- Company name
- Entrepreneur name
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Verification Code
- Click on Login
- After you click on the login button an application form will be displayed on your screen.
- In that application form, you will have to submit the details such as –
- Personal Details
- Communication Address
- Permanent Address
- Enterprises Detail
- Click on Save & Next
- Thus, your application form will be successfully submitted.
Process To Apply for Residential Plot Scheme
The Application Form for the YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme is available at the various Branches of ICICI BANK (Greater Noida, Noida, New Delhi, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Ghaziabad and Faridabad). The applicants who want to buy Plots in Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Scheme have to visit at the nearest bank branch of ICICI Bank. Fill the Application Form and submit it with the required documents.
Payment Schedule For The Scheme
The following payment schedule has been finalized by the concerned authorities for the YEIDA scheme 2021
- First, the applicants must pay a non-refundable & non-adjustable fee processing fee. An applicant has to pay a processing fee of Rs 25,000/- plus GST.
The fees can be paid through the YEIDA online payment gateway.
- After the processing fee the applicants also have to pay a registration fee to confirm their registration for this scheme. The applicant can pay upto 10% of the total cost of the plot after investor bid is selected. This registration fee is refundable and adjustable as well.
- After the processing and registration fee the applicant has to pay an allotment fee. The fees is although to be paid 60 days after the applicant receives the allotment letter of the plot/property.
How to Check YEIDA Plot Scheme Lottery Draw
- To check the Draw result details list click on this link,
- After this click on the scheme option.
- Then click on the “Draw Result” option.
- After this check the entire list of winners.
Note – All the fee can be paid to the YEIDA bank account their account number is 218305500106 and IFSC code is ICIC0002183.
Precautions Regarding The Payment –
- In the 30% of the allotment fee, the applicant can adjust his/ her registration fee as well.
- During the 60 days, the time period given for the submission of the allotment fee investor/ applicant will have the option to make full payment of the property/ plot.
- If the applicant/ investor make the full payment he/ she will get a rebate of 2% in the total cost of the plot.
- If the investor has not been able to pay the allotment fee within 60 days, the allotment of the plot will get cancelled.
- The investors/ applicants who want to pay their plot amount in instalments have to pay the rest 70% of the total cost after the allotment fee in 10 equal installments of half-yearly. At this, they have to pay the interest of 10.5% annually as well.
- If investors fail to pay his/ her half-yearly instalment or defaults, he/ she has to pay 13.5% of interest rate compounded half-yearly for defaulted period.
- Investors must know that the plots located at green belt facing, corner plots, park facing and also which are located at the 45 metre wide roads will carry an extra 5% premium.