Track CLSS Application Status | CLAP Portal | pmayuclap.gov.in |Credit Link Subsidy Scheme New Portal
As the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana is a big initiative so, the concerned authorities of the initiative have launched a few portals that will help the beneficiaries to track application status or to fill up the application form, etc. So, today under this article we will share with you all the information about the new portals basically the CLAP Portal that is launched by the concerned authorities in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for the year of 2021. In this article, we will share with you all the details of the CLAP portal.
Credit Link Subsidy Scheme New Portal
The credit linked subsidy scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is taken into consideration to increase the credit flow to the EWS and low-income group category of people. Credit linked subsidy will be provided on home loans taken by eligible urban poor (EWS/LIG) for acquisition and construction of the house. CLSS will help in the development of the economically backward people of our country. Recently, a new portal was developed by the concerned authorities at CLSS known as CLAP.
Benefits Of CLAP Portal
The credit linked subsidy scheme is available for the people belonging to the economically weaker section or the people belonging to the low-income group. Thus, there are several benefits that will be availed by those groups such as:-
- The applicant will gain an interest subsidy at an interesting rate.
- The credit linked subsidy will ensure the credit flow of income.
- The subsidy will encourage more and more people to buy houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- The credit linked subsidy will thus help in the development of houses in the country through Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
CLAP Portal- pmayuclap.gov.in
The concerned authority of the Credit-linked subsidy has come up with a separate designated portal to carry out the activities related to it. The portal is known as the CLAP Portal. CLAP is designed, developed and implemented by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India in collaboration with the National Informatics Center (NIC) and Central Nodal Agencies (CNAs). It will provide a transparent and robust real-time web-based monitoring system for CLSS beneficiaries.
Features Of The Portal
The CLAP Portal will provide these facilities to the applicants of the CLSS:-
- Transparent mechanism process.
- It carries on the aadhaar demographic verification of borrower, co-borrower, and spouse at the time of receiving an application at PLI.
- It reduces duplication of the borrower, co-borrower, and spouse with the beneficiaries of the other three verticals of PMAY (U)
- It generates a unique number i.e. Application ID for each application.
- It gives out alerts through SMS to borrower and co-borrower regarding CLSS subsidy.
- It can track the status of the CLSS subsidy.
- It helps in avoiding clubbing and delay in payments.
- It provides real-time integration with UIDAI, PMAY (U) MIS, Central Nodal Agency and PLIs servers.
Benefits Of The CLAP Portal
The following benefits will be enjoyed by the beneficiaries of CLSS through the CLAP portal:-
- The applicant can also track his/her application status through a CLSS tracker which is developed as a CLSS feature of CLAP.
- The Dashboard and reports have also been introduced in CLAP software to monitor the progress of CLSS vertical for various stakeholders.
- SMS Alerts at every stage starting from generation of Application ID up to the credit of subsidy amount into his/her home loan account will be sent to each borrower and co-borrower through the portal.
- It gives the benefit of calculating subsidy via online mode.
Tracking Application in CLSS tracker
To track your application status through the CLSS tracker, you can follow these simple steps:-
- First, you have to visit the official CLAP Portal
- When you land at Home Page, the CLSS tracker will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the said tab.
- On the next webpage, enter Application ID as received through SMS from CLAP.
- The system will then send you an OTP code on your mobile number.
- On entering valid OTP code, the system will display stages of the beneficiary’s application.
- The system will display all passed stages with green color and in-process stage with a blue color.
- If you are existing CLSS beneficiaries who have received a subsidy amount in multiple disbursements, then the CLSS tracker will display details of all past disbursements i.e. dates of disbursement and subsidy amounts.
Contact Details For Any Clarification /Queries / Grievance
- Shri R.K. Gautam, Director (HFA-5)
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Room No. 118, G Wing, NBO Building,
- Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011
- Tel: 011-23060484, 011-23063285
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CLSS Toll-Free Number of CNAs
- SBI: 1800 112 018
- HUDCO: 1800166163
- NHB: 1800113377 and 1800113388