To help all of the students who are not able to pay their fees because of the poor condition of their families financially, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched the Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme for the year 2020. Although the scholarship scheme is quite old and is implemented every new academic year for the help of the student scholarship scheme, it always provides sufficient funds for the poor students. In this article, we will give some important details about the UP Scholarship Status.
We have provided the important aspects of the scheme such as the eligibility criteria, list of documents required, application procedure, application fee, selection criteria and all of the other details. We will also provide a step-by-step guide in which the students can check their bank payment status and also we will share a step-by-step procedure through which you can check your application status of the Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme for the year 2020.
Track Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Payment Stats
Uttar Pradesh government has implemented the Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme for the help of the students of the state. We all are aware that mostly the financial conditions of the people of the Uttar Pradesh state are not quite good to send their wards and children to get an education in the colleges or the school with high fees. Uttar Pradesh Government implemented this scholarship scheme a long time ago to provide an incentive for the students who are excelling in their qualifying examination and also to the students who belong to below the poverty line category of society. These scholarship schemes prove to be the biggest achievement of the Uttar Pradesh Government because of the large incentive amount which has been given to all of the students.
Details Of UP Scholarship
|Name||Uttar Pradesh Scholarship|
|Launched by||CM of UP state|
|Objective||Providing scholarships to EWS category of students|
|Beneficiaries||Uttar Pradesh EWS students|
Benefits Of UP Scholarship
Scholarships from the Uttar Pradesh Government was implemented because the Uttar Pradesh Government wanted that all of the students of Uttar Pradesh state gain quality education without worrying about the amount of fee that they have to submit in their college or their school. Uttar Pradesh Government provides a large number of incentives to the students who apply for the Uttar Pradesh scholarship right before they get admission to their college or school. These scholarship schemes will help all of the students to gain quality education without having to worry about their large amount of fee.
The Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme is only applicable for the students studying in the following courses or classes:-
- The Class 9th
- Class 10th
- The Class 11th
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate Course
- Certificate programs
- Diploma/ Other Examination
There is a certain eligibility criterion that has been finalized by the concerned authority of the Uttar Pradesh government to gain enrollment in Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme. The eligibility criteria are given below:-
- The applicant must be president of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a UP school or college.
- For Scholarships under-
- The Pre-matric category– Students must be studying in either class 9th or class 10th.
- The Post matric- Students must have qualified 10th and have enrolled in Class 11th or Class 12th.
- Others– Candidates must be enrolled in any higher education programs at any of the University of the State.
- For Scholarships under-
- The Pre-matric category– The annual income of the family must not exceed two lakhs for all categories.
- The Post matric- The annual income of the family from all sources should not exceed two lakhs for all the categories.
- Others– The annual income must not exceed more than one lakh for all the categories.
You should submit the following documents while applying for the Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme:-
- Mark Sheets
- Certificates of examinations
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card for identification
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Receipt of fee submitted in the school/college
- Current registration number of present board/university
- Passport Size Photograph
Procedure to Search UP Scholarship Status
You can also check the bank payment of your scholarship by following the simple procedure which is given below:-
- Visit the Official website given here.
- Click on know your payment option
- Or directly click here
- A new webpage will appear on your screen.
- Enter Bank Account details such as-
- Bank name
- Account number
- Captcha code
- Click on the search button
- The details will be displayed on the screen.
The step-by-step guide to applying for the Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme is given below:-
- First, visit the official website here
- On the homepage, click on the student tab
- Click on new registration
- Select your category from-
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the asked documents
- Recheck and review the details before the final submission.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the filled application form.
- Take a printout of the form.
- Keep the hard copy safe for future references.
Procedure to Check UP Scholarship Status
To check the application status of your Uttar Pradesh scholarship application form you need to follow the simple procedure which is given below:-
- Visit the official website here.
- Click on the “Status” tab on the homepage.
- Or click on any of the direct links present above in the table.
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Click on the search button
- The application status will be displayed on the screen.