Dr. Bheem Rao Ambedkar SC Scholarship 2020| Punjab Scholarship Online Form| Punjab Post Matric Scholarship | Punjab Scholarship
The government of Punjab starts a new scholarship scheme for the SC(scheduled caste) and OBC students. The name of the scheme is Dr. Bheem Rao Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme, the scheme is launched on the Occasion of Valmiki Jayanti. Chief Minister of Punjab Mr. Captain Amarinder Singh launched this scheme formally on Saturday. Today we are sharing all the scheme related information through this article, and we will also share eligibility criteria, student criteria, and other information about this scheme.
Punjab Post Matric SC Scheme 2020
Chief Minister of Punjab has launched this scheme to give scholarships to the SC students of the state. The government of Punjab also work on a skill development programme for Dalit students so they can prepare themselves for the competitive exams. in this scheme scheduled caste student will get 100% free education from any state university or education institution, it’s a 100% fee waiver scheme for the SC student and the state government give the subsidy to the education Institution.
Detail of Dr. BR Ambedkar SC Scholarship Scheme
|Name||Dr.BR Ambedkar SC Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||Punjab Government|
|Objective||Scholarship for SC Student|
|Beneficiaries||Schedule Caste Student|
The objective of Dr. Bheem Rao Ambedkar SC Scholarship Scheme
The main objective behind the scheme is to provide free education to SC students of the state; there are lots of benefits in the scheme to the beneficiaries. The scheme is to provide free education to the student and help financially poor student to get their career option by getting free education. The student will also get free books and uniforms and other benefits under this scheme.
Benefits of Dr. BR Ambedkar SC Scholarship
- 100% Fee Waiver scheme to SC & OBC students from the state government.
- The scheme is benefited more than 3 laks SC students of the state.
- The scheme is working without any financial help from the central government, Its totally run under the state government contribution.
- It will involve no upfront payment by these students to government/private educational institutions.
- The institutes will provide free education to SC students under the scheme against direct subsidy from the state government
- The students will also get a monthly stipend to buy books, uniforms, etc.
- The Chief Minister said the scheme will also include a Panorama on Maharishi Valmiki (Rs. 25-30 crore), Facade Lights (Rs. 10.9 crores), Filtration Plant in the Sarovar (Rs. 4.75 crores), Furniture for the Sarai (Rs. 2 crores) and Construction of a Parikrama (Rs. 1.3 crores).
- Around 90 trainees had so far been admitted to the institute
- The student strength will be raised to 240 by next year when the building will be renovated at a cost of Rs. 1.82 crore and machinery worth Rs. 3.5 crore will be procured.
- The number of courses will also be an increased year from the current four to nine.
- The institute will be developed as a state-of-the-art facility.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab state.
- A student must belong to the Scheduled Caste category.
Student must follow the following step below.
- First, go to the official website.
- Then u will see the homepage of the site, click on the Registration.
- Then the registration form will see on your display.
- Fill all the scheme related information in the form.
- Upload all the documents.
- After uploading the documents, again check the form carefully.
- Then click on the submit button.
Also check;-(Enrollment) Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme 2020