Maa Bhoomi Telangana: In the never-ending era of digitalization, the land records of various places are also digitalized such as the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh portal, through which you can see all land records. Similarly, Telangana state has also come up with an online portal through which you can review and register online land records. You can also print out or make a digital copy of important documents related to your land if any in Telangana state.
Today in this article, each and every aspect of the Maa Bhoomi Telangana portal which has been developed to digitalize the land records of Telangana for the years 2023 and 2024 will be discussed.
Table of Contents
Maa Bhoomi Portal
The Maa Bhoomi portal has been designed and developed by the revenue department of Telangana state. The main motive through the Maa Bhoomi portal is to develop and digitalize all the land records prevailing in the Telangana state. Through this portal, you can even submit or withdrawal any documents related to your lands laying across the Telangana state. This portal will help the citizens of the state to quickly take a scan of the lands they own.
Details About The Maa Bhoomi Telangana Scheme
|Maa Bhoomi Portal
|Revenue Department of Telangana
|Digitalization Of Land Records
Benefits Of The Maa Bhoomi Telangana Portal
There are many benefits of the Maa Bhoomi portal which will be availed by the resident of the Telangana state. The first and the foremost benefit is of the time that will be saved through the online portal before when the portal was not developed all the resident of the state must have to visit the tahsildar to take a quick scan of their lands which are laying across the state but after the development of this Maa Bhoomi Portal everybody can check their land records in just one click.
Services Of The Portal
The following services are provided to the residents through this portal-
- Adhaar linking to the account
- Applying for Pahani/ Adangal
- Viewing the Pahani details
- Land records and survey numbers
- Viewing the ROR- 1B (Records of Rights) details
- Village ROR- IB details
- Filing of complaints to make corrections in the land records.
Process To Check Pahani/Adangal
Pahani is an important document related to the land records in Telangana state. To check your pahani by using the online method you can follow the procedure given below:-
- First, visit the Maa Bhoomi website given here.
- On the homepage, click on the “Your Pahani” option.
- Enter the following details-
- Survey No.
- Account No.
- Select the following details-
- District name
- Village name
- Click on the “Click” button.
- All the land details will be displayed on your screen.
Another method to check your pahani is by following the chief commissioner of land administration official portal for that you can follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official portal of the said website.
- On the homepage, click on the “Know your land status” link.
- Select the following details-
- Khata no.
- Survey no.
- Finally, click on the “Get details” option.
- Pahani details will appear on your screens.
Process To Take Copies Of Forms
If you want to take a printout of any of the forms related to your land records then you have to follow a different procedure for different forms. The different procedure for different forms are given below-
For ROR-B application, current pahani/ adangal, correction in pahani/adangal, old adangal, etc
- First, visit this link given here
- On the homepage, click on the “Government Forms” link.
- You will be redirected to the external link of the Telangana state portal.
- Select your desired link finally.
Maa Bhoomi Telangana: Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas
To check the cadastral maps of rural areas, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Find Cadastral Maps option on the homepage
- Click on show
- The maps will appear.
Maa Bhoomi Telangana: Checking Transaction Deeds
To check your land transaction details, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- You have to visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on the Deed Details option
- Select the following-
- Registration Details
- Sub Registrar Office
- Document Number
- Registration Year
- Click on the Search Button
You can check these four types of property tax details-
GHMC Property Tax
GHMC Vacant Land Tax
CDMA Property Tax
CDMA Vacant Land Tax
Maa Bhoomi Telangana: Direct Links For Different Tax
To check the payment details of different taxes, direct links are given below:-
|GHMC Property Tax
|GHMC Vacant Land Tax
|CDMA Property Tax
|CDMA Vacant Land Tax
- Visit the Official Website of the Revenue Department
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of Contact
- A new page will be displayed in front of you
- On this page you will get the contact details
In case of any issue regarding Mabhoomi Telangana land records, citizens can contact at the given helpline number and email ID.