In the never-ending era of digitalization, the land records of various places are also digitalized such as the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh portal, through which you can see all land records. Similarly, Telangana state has also come up with an online portal through which you can review and register online land records. You can also print out or make a digital copy of important documents related to your land if any in Telangana state. Today in this article, each and every aspect of the Maa Bhoomi Telangana portal which has been developed to digitalize the land records of Telangana for the years 2019 and 2020 will be discussed.
Maa Bhoomi Portal
The Maa Bhoomi portal has been designed and developed by the revenue department of Telangana state. The main motive through the Maa Bhoomi portal is to develop and digitalize all the land records prevailing in the Telangana state. Through this portal, you can even submit or withdrawal any documents related to your lands laying across the Telangana state. This portal will help the citizens of the state to quickly take a scan of the lands they own.
Details About The Maa Bhoomi Telangana Scheme
|Scheme Name||Maa Bhoomi|
|Launched by||Revenue Department of Telangana|
|Objective||Digitalization Of Land Records|
Benefits Of The Maa Bhoomi Telangana Portal
There are many benefits of the Maa Bhoomi portal which will be availed by the resident of the Telangana state. The first and the foremost benefit is of the time that will be saved through the online portal before when the portal was not developed all the resident of the state must have to visit the tahsildar to take a quick scan of their lands which are laying across the state but after the development of this maa Bhoomi portal everybody can check their land records in just one click.
Services Of The Portal
The following services are provided to the residents through this portal-
- Adhaar linking to the account
- Applying for Pahani/ Adangal
- Viewing the Pahani details
- Land records and survey numbers
- Viewing the ROR- 1B (Records of Rights) details
- Village ROR- IB details
- Filing of complaints to make corrections in the land records.
Process To Check Pahani/Adangal
Pahani is an important document related to the land records in Telangana state. To check your pahani by using the online method you can follow the procedure given below:-
- First, visit the Maa Bhoomi website given here.
- On the homepage, click on the “Your Pahani” option.
- Enter the following details-
- Survey No.
- Account No.
- Select the following details-
- District name
- Village name
- Click on the “Click” button.
- All the land details will be displayed on your screen.
Another method to check your pahani is by following the chief commissioner of land administration official portal for that you can follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official portal of the said website.
- On the homepage, click on the “Know your land status” link.
- Select the following details-
- Khata no.
- Survey no.
- Finally, click on the “Get details” option.
- Pahani details will appear on your screens.
Process To Take Copies Of Forms
If you want to take a printout of any of the forms related to your land records then you have to follow a different procedure for different forms. The different procedure for different forms are given below-
For ROR-B application, current pahani/ adangal, correction in pahani/adangal, old adangal, etc
- First, visit this link given here
- On the homepage, click on the “Government Forms” link.
- You will be redirected to the external link of the Telangana state portal.
- Select your desired link finally.
Also, given below are the individual links through which you can directly download your desired form-
Adangal/Pahani corrections form
Current Adangal form
Old Adangal form
In case of any issue regarding Mabhoomi Telangana land records, citizens can contact at the given helpline number and email ID.
- Phone No.- 040- 23200027
- Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org