We all know that the Maharashtra Ration card list has been announced by the concerned authorities.So, under this article you can check the application process, eligibility criteria and all the factors which are important related to the Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 and also you can check the status of the Ration Card. The application process of the Maharashtra ration card is provided in very depth in this article and you will also find the important precautions you have to take while filling in the application form for Maharashtra ration card 2020-2021.
Maharashtra Ration Card List
The state of Maharashtra has taken this step to encourage the digitalization prevailing in a country. All the ration card of the resident of the state will be converted to digital ration card in the coming year that is 2020. And also to carry on this process of converting ration card into digital ration card a separate portal has been created by the Maharashtra government. The main aim through the portal which has been designed to carry on the work of Maharashtra Digital ration card is to provide every information related to the ration cards.
Types Of Ration Card
There are three different types of Ration Card available for the Maharashtra state:-
- Yellow Ration Cards –
Yellow ration cards are issued only to families who fall under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- Saffron Ration Cards –
Families having yearly income of more than Rs.15,000 and less than 1 lakh can apply for the saffron smart ration card.
- White Ration Cards –
Families having annual income of Rs. 1 Lakh or above can apply for white smart ration cards.
Eligibility Criteria For Applying
The following eligibility criteria have been finalized by the concerned authorities to apply for the Maharashtra ration card:-
- Only the residents who do not have a ration card can apply for the digital ration card.
- Only the resident of the Maharashtra state can apply for the digital ration card.
- Newlyweds in the state of Maharashtra state can apply for the digital ration card.
Documents Required While Applying
To apply for the new ration card in the state of Maharashtra the applicant must hold these documents:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate – if an applicant belongs to a certain caste.
- Passport Size Photograph – The people applying for the Maharashtra Ration Card must present passport size photographs of the head of the family.
- ID Proof – To prove their ID the applicant must need to submit Aadhar card, PAN card or any other ID proof.
- Address Proof – Residential address proof is also required such as water bill, electricity bill etc.
- The application form is needed to be submitted by the applicant.
- Details of all members of the household.
- Income Certificate – The certificates of income for all members of the family also need to be presented.
To apply for the Maharashtra Ration Card applicants must need to follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the ration card
- Then, the applicants must need to download the application form.
- On the homepage click on the download option.
- From the drop-down menu click on the Application form for ration card.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it successfully.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Submit all the asked details.
- The details must include the details of your family members etc.
- Attach all the documents mentioned above.
- After successfully submitting all the details you have to submit the form in your nearest ration card office.
- After successful submission of the form collect the application number and secure it for future use.
Checking Status Of Your Application
When you have successfully submitted your form to the nearest ration card office then the next step you have to carry out is to check the status of your application. To check your Ration card Application Status you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First of all visit this page Link
- A home page will appear.
- When you visit the homepage, click on the status option present at the top of the page.
- A drop down list will appear.
- From the list click on Check Ration Card Application Status.
- A page will be displayed which will ask you to submit the following details –
- Application Number
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Click on search
- Thus, your application status will be displayed on the screen.
Checking Name In Maharashtra Ration Card List
If you want to check your name in the West Bengal Digital Ration Card list you just need to follow these simple steps:-
- To check the ration card list, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Maharashtra
- From the home page of the website you have to search the option “public distribution system” available in the left-hand side of the portal
- Now a new web page appears on the screen of the computer, click ration card option
- Then click “district wise ration card holder details (data under validation) option
- A new page appears where you need to select your district name and click the search option
- Open the list by click the link appears on the screen where you have to search your name.