We all know about the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card and today under this article, we will tell you a step-by-step procedure through which you can track your citizen enrollment status under the Jan Aadhar Card portal made for the resident of the Rajasthan state. In this article, we will also share with you the benefits, features, Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Status and also all the other details related to the Jan Aadhaar Card made for the Rajasthan audience for the year 2019 and 2020.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Status 2020
The Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card was developed by the concerned authorities so that they can provide benefits of the different schemes to all the beneficiaries of the Rajasthan state. Also, by the implementation of this card, the searching of the beneficiary will be made easy. The concerned authorities will not have to visit each and every house again and again to check the eligibility criteria of the beneficiaries. The Jan Aadhaar card will result in saving much time for the concerned authorities.
Jan Aadhaar Portal
To carry on the activities related to the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card, the concerned authorities have developed a new portal. Through this new Jan Aadhaar Card portal, many services have been provided to the resident of the Rajasthan state. Some such services are given below:-
- Citizen Registration
- Citizen Enrolment
- Acknowledgement Receipt
- Upload Document
- Card Status
Benefits Of The Card
As mentioned above, there are many benefits of the Jan Aadhar Card that will be implemented in the Rajasthan state by the concerned authorities. Through the implementation of this card, many benefits will be provided to the resident of the Rajasthan State. Also, the card will implement some benefits to the concerned authorities of the government. Implementation of this card will enable the government authorities to not waste time in searching for the beneficiaries, again and again. Thus, the card will result in saving more time for the concerned authorities.
Important Documents To Enroll
If you want to enroll yourself under the Jan Aadhar Card then you must submit the following details and the documents with the application form:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
Registration Process For Jan Aadhar Card
To register yourself under the Jan Aadhaar card portal, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official Website Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Yojana portal given here
- On the homepage, click at the “Jan Aadhaar Enrollment” link.
- You can also click on the direct link given here
- On the web page, click at the “Citizen Registration” link.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the following details-
- Head of the family name
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Click at the “Submit” button.
- After successful registration, applicants can enrol themselves here Citizen Enrollment
- The enrollment form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the registration number to complete the Jan Aadhaar Yojana online application process.
Process To Check Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Status
If you want to check the status of your Jan Aadhar card, then you must follow the simple steps:-
- First, click on the link given here
- Enter your acknowledgement number or Registration Number or Jan Aadhaar Card Number
- Click on submit
- Your status will display on your screen.