Hey readers! Are you a citizen of Odisha State? If yes, then you may get information about Bhulekh Odisha an online platform of land record. Bhulekh Odisha is an online platform for the citizens of the state to access land records through an online platform. On this portal, you may get all the details about the landholding in the state. This portal is maintained by the Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha. For more details about the Bhulekh portal please read the further section of this article.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Record
Bhulekh word is a combination of Two wards “Bhu” and “Lekh”. “Bhu” which means land and “Lekh” which means writing or recording. The land is a valuable property. Land records are the crucial documents that hold complete information about the land. If you are a citizen of Odisha State and hold land, this web portal is very helpful for your people. All the land records were maintained manually and citizens have to visit the concerned department to collect even a single piece of information such as plot no, khatiyan no. or may other information. It was so time-consuming and hectic process.
Now digitization and Modernization of land records, all the records are computerized which becomes easy to keep and less time consuming to prepare. Under the National Land Records Modernization Programme of the government of India, each state has to create an online portal to keep land records. On this portal the information such as date of registration, ROR, map, area, and other related details of land are available. The portal created by the state government of Odisha is Bhulekh. The website of Land Record Portal of Odisha Is bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
Bhulekh Odisha Highlights
|Department||Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha,|
|Name of the web portal||Bhulekh, Odisha|
Bhulekh Odisha Statistics
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
Importance of land records keeping
- Ownership of the land can be verified with the help of land records.
- Land records can be used to open a bank account for the purpose of loan
- Land records are required to sale or division of the land.
- Very helpful in maintaining personal records of the property.
- Can be used as evidence or proof in case of Civil litigation or for any other legal purpose
Advantages of Bhulekh Online Web Portal
- By using relevant information people can check their land records such as ROR, and other details.
- This will have maintained the land records management system Transparency
- Reduction in crimes related to land such as fraud, illegal possessions, illegal sale of land etc.
- Land records and related updates can be checked by the people at any time and any place.
- This will save the time of the citizen, they need not to visit the concerned department to get property details.
Procedure to Check Bhulekh Odisha Record of Rights Online(ROR)
Record of rights plays a very vital role in land record-keeping which remains with Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha It contains all the details about the landowner. If you wish to check the ROR online, you need to follow the few steps as mentioned further:
- Open the official website of Bhulekh.
- Now go to the “Select Location for ROR” section and enter your district, tehsil, village and RI Circle
- Now select your “Khatiyan”, “Plot” or “tenant”
- Click on ROR front page or ROR Back page option
- ROR Appears on the screen
- Click the print option to take a print out of it.
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
- Encumbrance certificate
- Evidence for Income Sources – Income certificate
- Land Tax
- The Proof of Address – Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Identify – Voter ID
- Proof of ownership of property
- Ration Card
How to Apply for Record of Rights
Record of Rights can be applied through the District Revenue Office or CSC center. District Revenue Office: Visit the district revenue officer’s office and fill the application form first. Attach the required documents with the form and submit it. You may get an acknowledgment receipt including a unique application number on submission of the application form. After that, an inquiry will be conducted related to land. After verification of records ROR certificate will be issued.
Procedure to check Odisha BhuNaksha/ Map:
- Open the official website of Bhulekh
- Now go to the Map View option available in the menu bar
- You will be redirected to the Bhunaksha portal
- Select your district and click submit option
- Enter the details like district, Tehsil, RI no., Village and Sheet No.
- Map will appear on the screen