The admissions in the government of Maharashtra have begun and today under this article we will discuss with you all the details of the admissions in 2020-21. We will share with you each and every aspect of the RTE Maharashtra Admission 2020-21. In this article, we will provide you the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process and list of schools available to take admissions in 2020. In this article, we have discussed with you all the details regarding the academic procedure that will be undertaken in the upcoming year of 2020.
Admission RTE Maharashtra
Many of us want to study in a government school or want us near and dear ones to study in government schools. The government school in Maharashtra has opened up the academic portal for the year 2020. The RTE is one of the most important and one of the most prestigious government schools in the state of Maharashtra and every year it opens the door to the admissions for the students and the application process under the institution is a very simple yet easy process.
Tentative Schedule of RTE Maharashtra Admission 2020-21
Given below is the list of important dates as finalized by the concerned authorities for different districts in Maharastra:-
|District||School Registration||Online Application|
To apply for the admission in RTE Maharashtra, you need to attach the following documents with the application form:-
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of identity.
- Birth Certificate as proof of age.
- Caste Certificate
- Disablity Certificate.
- Orphaned Certificate
- Proof Of Single Parent
- BPL Certificate
- Address Proof
Checking School Lists for RTE Maharashtra Admission
To check the list of schools present in your district, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here https://rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in/adm_portal/Users/rteindex
- Click on the “List of Schools” tab present on the screen.
- A search window will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to enter the
- Click at the “Search” option.
- The complete list of schools will be displayed on your screen.
How to Fill Online Application Form of RTE Maharashtra Admission
To apply for the admissions in RTE Maharasthra you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given below
- On the homepage, click at the “Online Application” tab.
- Finally, click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill all the basic details such as-
- Phone Number
- Click at the “Register” button.
- Login through the User ID and Password provided.
- The Online Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill details all the details.
- Upload all the documents.
- Submit the completed application form to 25% reservation for admission in govt. / govt. aided schools of Maharashtra.
The following selection process will be undertaken by the concerned authorities:-
- The schools having fewer vacancies will use a lottery system to allot admissions.
- The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
- The selected student’s list will be published in the system.
- The list will be made available under application login for parents.
- The admit card can also be printed.
- Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing the necessary requirements.