Housing for all. Housing is one of the most important factors that has also been an important concern of our government. We all know that in India more than 50% of the people are still homeless or living in slums. So to eliminate these criteria the government has come up with the LIFE mission housing scheme. Today we will discuss the LIFE Mission Housing Scheme for the year 2019 and 2020. Under this article, we have provided eligibility criteria for the LIFE mission housing scheme. Also, we will provide the application process for the LIFE mission housing scheme. We have also given the selection process under the scheme for housing for the year 2019 and 2020.
LIFE Mission Housing Scheme
The Livelihood Inclusion and Financial Empowerment (LIFE) housing scheme by the Kerala government or popularly known as the LIFE Mission by Kerala government is the scheme that is providing housing facilities to all the people who are homeless or are currently living in slums. The scheme has already completed its Phase 1st and now currently is attaining its Phase 2nd but Phase III is about to begin in the upcoming months or in the year 2020.
Benefits Of The LIFE Scheme
The LIFE scheme for the state of Kerala is a very vital scheme for the people living in the state. This scheme provided many benefits and some of the benefits are listed below:-
- Under the scheme in its first phase, around 50,000 houses were constructed.
- Secondly, in its next phase, 80,000 houses were constructed.
- The scheme is a very important scheme for the people who are homeless or living in slums currently.
- Under the scheme, free houses are distributed to the financially weaker section of the society.
- The scheme provides homes to all the people living in Kerala state without any discrimination.
- This housing scheme is open for all.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
To be eligible under the LIFE Housing Scheme you need to go through the following eligibility criteria:-
- First, the residents of only Kerala state can apply for the scheme.
- The applicants belonging to SC and ST caste will obviously get some extra benefits.
- The scheme is only open for the people who are economically backward and financially backward.
Documents Required To Fill Out The Application Form
The following list of documents is required while filling out the application form for the LIFE mission:-
- Address Proof – First the application needs to produce an address proof because this scheme is only open for the people who belong to Kerala state.
- Personal Details – The applicant must also submit the Aadhaar Card or PAN card or any other relevant documents to prove personal details.
- Income Certificate – The applicants also need to submit the Income Certificate to prove that they belong to the economically backward section.
- Caste Certificate – The applicant also needs to produce a caste certificate to prove that they belong to SC or ST caste category.
How To Apply LIFE Mission Housing Scheme
To apply for the LIFE mission scheme you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, you have to visit the official website of the LIFE mission scheme
- After you land on the homepage of the LIFE mission scheme click on Login
- A new webpage will appear.
- Choose your username and password and click on Login
- When you have successfully login with your correct username and correct password the next web page will appear.
- On the next web page, you will be able to access the application form for the LIFE mission scheme.
- Fill in all the personal details and the income etc details.
- Upload all the relevant documents mentioned above.
- Click on submit
- Take a Print out of Application Form and keep it safe for Future Use
Note – There is no offline procedure to apply for the scheme.