The RMC Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana is a housing scheme initiated by the Gujarat government. Under this article today we will provide you all the details about the RMC Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana Draw. Also as we all know that the application process has already been concluded for the RMC Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana 2019. Now, in this article, we will provide with the draw result for the Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana 2019 for the Gujarat state. We have also provided a PDF of the beneficiary’s name district wise so that you can easily check your name under the beneficiaries list.
RMC Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana
We all know that the housing facilities in our country are very less. Thus, to provide proper housing facilities to the people belonging to lower-income groups and people with economically backward status the government has come up with the Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana. The Mukhyamantri Awas Housing scheme will provide houses to economically backward people and the people belonging to the low-income groups. The registration and the application process for the Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana have already been concluded earlier this year and now RMC Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana Draw results are also out for this scheme.
Features of RMC Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana Draw
The RMC Mukhyamantri Aawas Yojana is a very vital housing scheme for the people residing in the Gujarat state. Some of the silent features promised by the scheme are given below:-
- The people who finally get the house under the scheme can pay the final amount in installments also.
- The scheme will prove to be a great help for the people who are still living in kutcha houses or slums.
- The registration fees for the houses are refundable; if the applicant fails to get a house under the scheme then he or she will get his or her registration money back.
- Under the scheme, only modern houses are built for the beneficiaries.
- The houses will contain all the necessary things such as electricity, lighting facilities, gardens and many others.
- The huge budget of this scheme is rupees hundred crores as finalized by the state government.
- The size of the flat for
- Economically Backward people or EWS is 2000 square meter
- For the Lower Income Group is 3500 square metre.
Eligibility Criteria Under The Scheme
Although as mentioned above the application process has already been concluded for the Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana and if your name does not appear in the beneficiary list than most probably you were not eligible for the scheme. Thus, to check your eligibility for the scheme please consider the following points :-
- Only the permanent resident of the Gujarat state can apply for the Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana.
- Also keep in mind that this scheme is only available for the people belonging to the EWS and LIG category.
- You can only apply for this scheme if your annual income from all sources is below Rupees 300000 per year.
- Rupees 120000 per year (LIG)
- Rupees 120000 per year (EWS)
- Only the people who don’t own any house in the entire states are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must fill the form according to their Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Any mistake in the application form will result in the disqualification of the form.
RMC Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana Draw List
Finally, you can check your name in the beneficiary list that has been announced by the Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana and to check your name you have to follow these simple steps:-
- First visit the official website of the scheme.
- Or if you want to directly enter into the draw list page then click on this link given here
- After you click on this link a new web page will display on your screen.
- Click on the Selected List in Draw option.
- Select the option according to the phase designated to you.
- After clicking on your desired option a pdf will automatically download to your device.
- Check your name under the PDF or take a printout for future use.
How to Download RMC Awas Yojana Waiting List
For the candidates whose name has not appeared in the draw list of the Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana. They check the name and within the waiting list for the scheme. If your name appears on the waiting list under the Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana then, you can get the house if any of the beneficiaries opt out of the scheme do not claim their house. Also, if your name is included in the waiting list than in the next year when the scheme will be reintroduced then your name will be automatically included among the applicants. The registration fees will also not be applicable to you.
Thus, to check your name under the waiting list you can follow these simple steps :-
- First click on the link given here
- After you click on this link a new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, click on the Waiting List option.
- Now click on your designated phase.
- As soon as you click on your phase, a PDF will be downloaded on your device.
- Check for your name under the waiting list or take a printout for future use.