The Rajasthan board of housing has come out with auction of flats for the people residing in the Rajasthan state. Today under this article we will tell you all the information about Rajasthan Housing Board New Scheme for the year 2020. You will also get information about the Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and also the list of beneficiaries under the Rajasthan Housing Board New Scheme 2021. You will also get the latest information about Rajasthan Housing Board New Scheme 2021 and Also about the e-auction of flats under the Rajasthan Housing Board Authority.
Rajasthan Board New Scheme 2021
Under the Rajasthan Housing Board New Scheme 2021, the auction is expected to take place from September 6, 2019. The main aim and concern for the Rajasthan housing board is to provide the resident of Rajasthan state easy facilities to enjoy the auction via online mode. The process of fixing reverse bid price is going to happen on 30th August 2019. Under the Rajasthan housing board, the reverse bid is happening for the first time.
Benefits Of Scheme
According to official notification which was issued by the concerned authorities related to the Rajasthan housing board new scheme for the year 2020. It is said that many construction flats have been remained unsold due to the degradation of the business in the Rajasthan state so, this time under the new scheme for the year 2020 many kinds of discount have been offering to the public and also the method of reverse bidding is implemented by the Rajasthan authorities. So there is a chance of benefits for the companies that will buy the flat as the flats are available in very much lower cost.
Important Things To Remember
- Any person who wants to buy the flat must bid the house at a higher discount rate than the other bidder.
- Only 30 days time will be given to carry on the bidding process for various flats under the Rajasthan state.
- 10% depository money will have to be deposited by the applicant under three days after the auction process.
- Rest of the money must be submitted after 60 days.
- There are two types of discount rates first from 0% to 25% and second from 0% to 5% finalised by the concerned authorities.
- These discount rates will be decided after the examination of the house conditions such as location and other environmental conditions.
- 7075 constructed flats on discounted rates are kept for the auction.
Application Process In Rajasthan Housing Board New Scheme 2021
The following application process has been adapted to carry on the registration for the Rajasthan housing scheme 2021:–
- First, visit the official website
- The Home page will be displayed to you of the Rajasthan housing authorities.
- Click on the tab called e-services
- From the dropdown menu click on Auctions
- A list of past and present auctions will be displayed to you on the screen in the form of a table.
- You can download the notification of any of the auction of your choice.
- From the notification, you can know the detailed information of the auction.
Registration Fee In Rajasthan Housing Board New Scheme
The following registration fees for different categories have been finalized by the concerned authorities regarding the Rajasthan housing scheme 2020:-
- 500 rupees has been taken into consideration as the registration fees for all the categories.
Although security deposit has been made mandatory for different categories such as:-
- First economically weaker groups – Rs 5,000 as a security deposit.
- Second lower and middle-income groups – Rs 25,000 as a security deposit.
- Third high-income group – Rs 50,000 as a security deposit.
Note – Unsuccessful participants will get their deposit money back after the bidding process is over.
Prices Finalised In Rajasthan Housing Board
The following prices of the given flats are finalized by the concerned authority regarding the Rajasthan housing scheme 2020:-
- 1BHK unit – Between Rs 12 lakhs and Rs 20 lakhs
- 2BHK unit – Between Rs 25 lakhs and Rs 35 lakhs
- 3BHK unit – Between Rs 35 lakhs and Rs 55 lakhs