If you are a class 10th student and you have studied hard for your board exam 2019 then big happiness is coming your way. The Haryana government has decided to give free laptops to the top hundred or you can say top 500 students of the state. Under this article today, we will tell you all about the Haryana free laptop scheme for the year 2019 and 2020. Today through this article, we will provide you a step-by-step guide following which you can avail the benefit of the free laptop scheme.
Table of Contents
Free Laptop Scheme Haryana
The state of Haryana has announced that it will provide free laptops to the top hundred students who have scored more than 90% marks in the board examination of March 2019. The laptops will be given to class 10th students free of cost. Also, the Haryana government has come up with different categories that will be engaged in gifting the laptops to worthy students.
Details About The Article
|Scheme Name||Haryana Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Haryana|
|Objective||To distribute free laptops to excellent students.|
Categories Of Beneficiaries
The laptops will be provided to the categories of students mentioned below:-
- First 100 toppers, irrespective of caste, gender or income limit of 10th state board examinations.
- Top 100 girls in the general category.
- Top 100 boys from the scheduled caste (SC) category.
- The Top 100 girls belonging to the scheduled caste (SC) category.
- Top 100 students from Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
Eligibility Criteria Of The Scheme
To be eligible for Free Laptop scheme the applicants must follow the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must a resident of Haryana state
- The annual income of the applicant must not exceed rupees 2.5 lacs
- The applicant must be a student of class 10th and must have given their board examination in the month of March 2019.
To apply for the Free Laptop Scheme the applicant must have these documents kept ready with them:-
- Caste certificate
- BPL certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Any other documents, if applicable.
Application Process Of Free Laptop Scheme
As the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme or the Muft Laptop Scheme is a recent and a newly launched scheme which was announced recently just a few days back so, all the details and the official notification of this scheme are not yet confirmed by the concerned authorities. As soon as the official notification and a dedicated portal will be announced for the scheme we will update you all the details through this portal.
The following procedure will be undertaken to select the beneficiaries:-
- First, the students will have to apply for the scheme.
- Then the records of all the applicants will be verified by the department in charge.
- The family income will be verified according to the eligibility criteria.
- Finally, the beneficiary list will be made.