To surpass the lockdown which has been decided by the Prime Minister of India, the Haryana government has launched a new scheme to help the residents of the Haryana state. Under this article today, we will share with you the important specifications of the scheme and the covidssharyana.in website which has been launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana. In this article, we will share with you the step by step procedure through which you can register yourself under the scheme and on the website. Through the implementation of the scheme, home deliveries will possible of essential items.
The scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana state so that all of the essential commodities can be home delivered to the resident of the Haryana state. This scheme had made possible because of the lockdown which has been imposed on certain cities and the states of India. Recently in a digital speech, Prime Minister Narendra Modi also imposed a lockdown for 21 days in India. So to make this possible all of the essential commodities in each household will be home delivered from now in Haryana state.
Details Of covidssharyana.in Portal
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||All of the residents of Haryana|
|Objective||Providing home deliveries of essential goods|
Benefits Of covidssharyana.in
The main benefit that will implement through the launch of this website will be the home deliveries of essential commodities to all of the residents. The people will be able to get groceries, dairy products and also medicines. The shops of milk and chemist will register themselves under the website and will agree to terms and services of the website which will clearly say that you will have to make home deliveries to all of the customers when they order the goods. This website will be a great help for all of the residents because they will not be able to come out of their houses to buy the essential commodities.
Incentives For The Scheme
The list of incentives under the scheme is below:-
- The State Government has decided to increase the ex gratia amount For the employees working in such an adverse situation.
- The ex gratia amount for doctors will be Rs 50 lakh, Rs 30 lakh for nurses and Rs 20 lakh for other employees( whether government or contractual)
- Arrangements for the procurement of Mustard and Wheat to start on April 15 and April 20, respectively if the situation is favourable.
- The State Government has launched a new website covidssharyana.in for the registration of any shop, store owner who desires to register to offer services by delivering items.
- E-passes will issue to those who register on this website
- Extensive arrangements have been made through the District and Police Administration to deliver all kinds of daily essential commodities to the people.
- Five laboratories have been made available in the State for the testing of Coronavirus and two more testing labs are also being set up.
- 2500 isolated beds and about 6500 quarantine beds have been made available.
- The government has set up the Haryana COVID-19 Relief Fund and more than 2000 people have voluntarily contributed to donate in this Fund and to date an amount of Rs. 5.84 core has been accumulated in this Fund.
- Arrangements have been made to provide financial assistance to labourers and BPL families including daily wagers, labourers and construction workers.
- 2.76 lakh families have been given a lump sum assistance of Rs 84.46 crore in two instalments of Rs 4,000.
- It is decided to give Rs. 1,000 per week to 3.85 lakh workers registered with the Construction Workers Board.
- BPL families will also be given Rs 1,000 per week and for families who are not in the BPL list, separate arrangements will be made for their registration.
Procedure To Register For Haryana Curfew-Pass
The application procedure to apply for the scheme are as follows:-
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- On the homepage, click on the register
- Or directly click here
- The registration form will display on the screen.
- Fill the details.
- Click on submit