As we all know that the government of Gujarat has launched a new scheme on the 25th October. The Gujarat two wheeler scheme reduce the pollution in the environment .On the purchase of electric scooters and bikes the government will provide a subsidy to the people .Those who study in class 9th to 12th will take benefit and buy scooter using the amount .It will get the 12,000 rupees on the electric scooter and 10,000 vehicle provided to the student .The subsidy will be providing by each of them who can purchase the electric rickshaw is forty-eight thousand .In the Gujarat state those student who have understudies will also purchase a electric bike The detail regarding this scheme will be provided such as objective , benefits , eligibility .Read this article completely to know about the more information .
Table of Contents
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
This scheme is launched to reduce the harmful gases in atmosphere to make the use of battery –powered vehicle .The student of the state can be beneficial and purchase a battery rickshaw to support individual and institutional .All the student can be encourage to purchase because the government provide a subsidy .It can provided Rs.48,000 as a amount of subsidy rather than buying fuel vehicle it can purchase electric vehicle .Student who have study in 9th to 12th class will take scooter and Rs.12,000 will provided on electric scooter .Under Gujarat two wheeler scheme those who buy e-scooter will provide a subsidy on buying .If the state battery charging vehicle office were set for frame work in Rs 5 lakh.Sustainable power limit in normal public is 23 percent and it can introduced limit of power 35,500MV.By the use of electric vehicle much so they have possibility to reduce air pollution.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat two wheeler scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Objective||Helping student by providing electric vehicle|
|Benefits||Providing two wheeler to the student|
Objective of Two Wheeler Scheme
The main objective of this scheme providing the electric vehicle to the student and utilizing this can control the pollution .Main aim is to give the 10,000 vehicle and Rs.12, 000 as the subsidy amount .Due to the increase of fuel by the vehicle can be cause many disease which is harmful for health.In the state the pollution can be reduce by using much electric vehicle and subsidy will be provide by purchasing of scooter. The industrial labour will provide 30% subsidy on the purchase of scooty and workers working in the construction sector can purchase a e-scooter on 50 % subsidy .By using electric vehicle all citizen can be free from air pollutant and take breathe in fresh air .The main goal is to provide 10,000 automobiles and 35,500 MW capacity of the battery powered .Class 9th and 12th student can take the benefit of electric scooter and go to the institution timely.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme Benefits
- The fuel vehicle can be release the harmful gases so it can also get decreased
- Battery vehicle can be exempted from the Driver’s license and it has low speed.
- Electric batteries must be charged only at home and reduced the noise pollution.
- Environment can be protecting from the harmful gases and use the facility of e-scooter.
- It can be provided 10,000 vehicles to the student.
- Subsidy amount will be provided Rs.12, 000 for the three wheeler rickshaw.
- The limit of the power is 35,500MW and 23 percent in normal public.
- The government helps 5,000 battery fuel and Rs, 48,000 acquisitions.
- Charging vehicle can set up framework office plan Rs.5 lakh.
- State government can be provided a subsidy while it can purchase a bike and scooters.
- The industrial workers at subsidized rate electric vehicle can provide construction.
- An eligible candidate must be permanent residence of Gujarat.
- The industrial worker and labour of unorganized sector must be eligible.
- Only 9th to 12th class student must be applicable under this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account number
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- School Certificate
Application Procedure For Two Wheeler Scheme
- The candidate who is applying for this scheme firstly goes to the official website.
- Website home page will also appear on the screen.
- Then you click on the apply online on the home page.
- After clicking application form will open.
- In the form fill all the detail such as name ,date of birth and educational qualification.
- Then you have uploaded the entire entire document which is essential.
- At the end you click on the submit button.
Ans: It is control the pollution through e-scooter.