We all are aware of the UIDAI that is the Unique Identification Authority of the Indian government. And we also know that the jobs that are offered by the UIDAI are very important and vital. They can prove to be the biggest job we can ever get. Every year under the Aadhar Card Recruitment a number of vacancies for different posts such as chief technologist, AAO, Accountant on deputation, Sr.Accountant Officer, Technical Officer, Dy. Director, Assistant Section Officer, etc releases by the UIDAI. So today we will share all the information about the recent recruitment notice from the UIDAI authorities of the Indian government. We will also provide you the application process and the eligibility criteria through which you can apply for the recruitment very easily.
About UIDAI Job Vacancy
The Unique Identification Authority of India or better known as UIDAI was set up by the government of India to carry on the process of imposing Aadhar Card numbers for every citizen of India. It is developed under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) was created with the objective to issue Unique Identification number (UID) that is AADHAAR
Bihar Police Constable
Recruitment under UIDAI
Thus, to carry on the process of AADHAAR with ease UIDAI has created a position of Chief Technologist and intends to appoint highly qualified and experienced professionals with proven experience in a similar program, technology and scale to drive the various technology initiatives. UIDAI invites applications for recruitment of Chief Technologist to further enhance the existing technology capabilities of UIDAI and drive new technology initiatives. The position will be located at the Technology Center, UIDAI, Bangalore, India.
Responsibilities Under The Recruitment
With great jobs comes great responsibilities and also under the UIDAI many responsibilities have been imposed on the people applying for the said post such as:-
- The job seeker must have to prepare the UIDAI technology roadmap including both software and hardware ecosystems.
- Giving technology solution design for new services/systems or existing problems in UIDAI.
- Technology research and development activities in UIDAI.
- Conceive, initiate and conduct proof of concept studies with forward-looking technologies to better meet the organizational goals.
- Propose PoC studies of innovative technologies to be executed by potential vendors.
- Translate the PoC results into production tools that can be deployed at UIDAI.
- Interact with government bodies, universities, standards organizations, industry associations, industry players and other outside agencies for solutions to technological problems faced by UIDAI.
- Advise various technology and security committees of UIDAI.
- Lead a team including software and hardware architects, product managers, engineers (Technology executives), and TSUs (Technology Support unit) to execute initiatives.
- May be required to work with Software Development agencies (SDA) to run the PoC studies.
- Periodically monitor and review all technology projects for quality and timeliness.
- Participate in key technology decisions at UIDAI.
- Direct reporting to CEO, UIDAI.
Overview of Aadhar Card Recruitment 2020
|Aadhar Card Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Chief Technologist|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
|Experience||15 – 20 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||18-10-2019|
Eligibility For Aadhar Card Recruitment
To apply for the post of Chief Technologist under the UIDAI the applicant must follow these given eligibility criteria :-
- The applicant must have pursued M.S./M. Tech. in Computers, IT or related subjects from top Global / Indian universities.
- B.Tech from one of the top engineering colleges in India or abroad.
- He/She Should have at least 15 years of experience in the IT and related fields and should have played major technology roles both in India and globally.
- He/She Should have been awarded patents for innovative technologies, in an individual’s name or as part of an organization’s team with an explicitly defined role in the team.
- Should have published research papers in the field of Computers, IT or related subjects.
- Should have a proven record of leading technology transformation in organizations.
- Applicant Should be an Indian citizen or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) / Person of India Origin (PIO).
How to Apply In Aadhar Card Recruitment
The following application process has been finalized by the concerned authorities to apply for the said recruitment:-
- Interested candidates should fill the Application Form and send the same along with their detailed CV to – [email protected]
- Those who have applied earlier against this post and fulfilling the revised eligibility criteria,need not apply afresh.
- CV must contain complete details of qualification and experience.
Selection Process In Aadhar Card Recruitment
The following selection process has been finalized by the concerned authorities for the recruitment:-
- First, the CV will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria.
- Then, an Interview with a panel of experts appointed by UIDAI will be conducted.
- Selection and Contract signing with UIDAI will be done after that.
- Remuneration and other terms of the contract will be negotiated with the selected candidate by the concerned authorities.
Other Recruitments Under UIDAI
Now We have provided you the latest recruitment scheme from the UIDAI for the year 2020. If you want to know more other recruitment schemes launched by the UIDAI authorities then You can check different recruitment schemes by the following the link-
|Post Name||Qualification||Location||Last Date|
|Technical Officer, Section Officer in UIDAI Recruitment 2019||B.Sc, Diploma, BCA, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate||Gurgaon||10-10-2019|
|Section Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Accountant in UIDAI Recruitment 2019||Any Graduate||Hyderabad| Secunderabad||09-09-2019|
|Section Officer in UIDAI Recruitment 2019||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate||Bengaluru| Bangalore||30-09-2019|
|Chief Technology Officer in UIDAI Recruitment 2019||M.Phil/Ph.D, B.Tech/B.E||Bengaluru| Bangalore||06-09-2019|
|Assistant Accounts Officer, Accountant in UIDAI Recruitment 2019||CA, MBA/PGDM, B.Com, B.B.A||New Delhi||17-07-2019|
|Senior Accounts Officer in UIDAI Recruitment 2019||CA, MBA/PGDM||New Delhi||17-07-2019|
|Deputy Director in UIDAI Recruitment 2019||MCA, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc||Bengaluru| Bangalore||19-07-2019|