The Government of Rajasthan state has been providing scholarships since very long and now they have come up with the new scholarship scheme for the year 2019 and 2020. Today under this article we will tell you all the key details about the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme for the year 2019 and 2020. We will provide you with the eligibility criteria, application process, documents required and all the other essential requirements for the scheme of scholarship under the Rajasthan state for the year 2019 and 2020.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2020
In the world of increasing prices to gain an education, the scholarship can prove as the biggest asset for a student in his life. The scholarship is the amount of fees which is sometimes given to a student if he or she will excel in any kind of education but nowadays scholarship is also provided by the government of India. Many scholarship schemes have been presented before the student by the government of Rajasthan state.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
Rajasthan government has been providing many scholarship schemes for the students of their states since very long. Now, they have come up with the new scheme for the economically backward people and the people who belong to a certain caste such as OBC, SC and ST. The Rajasthan government will be providing scholarships to the people who are belonging to the Other Backward caste, Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes.
Eligibility Criteria For The Schemes
Certain eligibility criteria must be followed by the applicants who will be sending their name in for the scholarship scheme under the Rajasthan state for the year 2019-2020:-
- First of all, the applicant must belong to the Rajasthan state and must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The applicant must belong to
the following categories –
- The household annual income
should Not exceed from –
- INR 2.5 Lakh for SC/ST Candidates
- INR 1.5 Lakh For OBC Candidates
- INR 1 Lakh For EBC
- The applicant must be pursuing education from a recognised college or school.
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Rajasthan scholarship scheme for the year 2019:-
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card for Identity proof.
- Passport Size Photograph for identification purposes.
- Attested Copy of last Qualifying Mark Sheet/Certificate
- Residential proof
- Bank passbook with a photograph for bank details.
Apply Online For Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme
To fill out the application form for the application of the scholarship scheme, you can follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department given Here.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the SIGN-UP/Register.
- Click on the REGISTRATION tab on the next web page.
- Choose any one from the given options –
- Enter relevant information
- Press the REGISTER button.
- A confirmation message will be displayed on your screen.
Checking Application Status
To check the status of your application form you can follow these simple steps given below:-
- First click on the link given here
- You will land on the homepage.
- Enter your application form number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Thus, the application status will appear on your screen.