The Government of Andhra Pradesh is provided with the students of its state with the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme for the year 2019-2020. Today under this article, we will provide you with each and every information about the scheme for the year 2019. Through this article, you will be provided with the list of courses available for the students who will enrol themselves under the scheme for the year 2019 and 2020.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship Scheme
Through the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh state have been providing scholarships for the student who can’t afford to pay the fees of their colleges or school. Also, many other incentives for the students are also provided such as rent-free hostel to the students staying in hostels in Andhra Pradesh state belonging to below the poverty line household.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Initiative such as-
- Facilitation of
the tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following
- Engineering etc.
- The students will be given Rs 20,000/- per year as an incentive.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges.
- The remaining incentives will be directly transferred to the ward’s mother’s account.
Incentive Under The Scheme
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship scheme, the following incentives are being offered to the beneficiaries-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Also as mentioned by the concerned authorities 100% fee reimbursement will be provided to the following categories-
- Differently-abled students
To allocate all these benefits to the beneficiaries Rs 4,962 crore has been allocated for the scheme in the upcoming year of 2019-20.
List Of Courses
The students pursuing the following courses will be eligible for the scholarship scheme:-
Eligibility Criteria For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
To apply for the scholarship scheme the student must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The family’s annual income should not exceed Rs 2.5 Lakh.
can not have-
- Wetland above 10 acres
- Agricultural land above 25 acres
- Wetland and agricultural land above 25 acres
- If the applicant’s household is availing the benefit of pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- The beneficiary’s family members should not have any 4 wheeler.
- If the applicant household is paying the property tax then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Candidates having less than 1500 Square Feet house in the city can apply for this scheme.
Application Process Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
As this Jagananna Vidya Deevena scholarship scheme is a very recent and newly announced scholarship scheme so, the detailed application process and the official notification of the scheme are not yet present. As soon as the detailed notification and application process guide is launched for the common public. We will provide you the information through this portal.