Hey friends, are you looking for scholarship scheme? Are you a citizen of Telangana State? If yes, then today we have the details related to the Telangana ePass Scholarship. Through ePass you can apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Metric Scholarship, Overseas scholarship services, Kalyani Lakshmi, Shadi Mubarak, Corporate Admissions and Skill Upgradation Services. You need to have a look at the further stated content to get the detailed knowledge about the scholarship schemes, its eligibility criteria and applying procedure.
TS ePass Scholarship Scheme
State Government of Telangana provides various scholarships for the betterment of the people belongs to minority and backward class. The main aim of the government behind the scholarship schemes is to provide financial help to those students who are not able to study further due to financial crises. Every year various students apply for the scholarship for their further education and grab the scheme benefits. To apply for the scholarship, applicants have to seek an online application.
Telangana ePass Scholarship Highlights
|Type of Scheme||TS ePass Scholarship 2020|
|Launched by||Telangana Govt|
|Department||Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||Not yet Declared|
|Beneficiary||SC,ST,OBC and Disabled students|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
- Students belongs to the SC/ ST category whose family income is Rs.2 Lakh or below
- BC & EBC and Minority category applicants whose family income is equal to or less then Rs.1.50 Lakh (rural area) and Rs.2 Lakh (urban area).
- Physically challenged students whose family income is below or equal to Rs.1 lakh
- Students must have 75% attendance in each quarter.
- Degree in Medicine,
- Degree in Engineering,
- A Degree in Technology,
- Degree in Management,
- Degree in Agriculture,
- A Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Degree in Business Finance,
- Degree in Business administration
- A Degree in Computer Applications
- Degree in Computer Science,
- Degree in Commercial pilot License
- Post-Graduation Degree in Medicine,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Engineering,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Technology,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Management,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Agriculture,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Business Finance,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Business administration
- Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Applications
- PG Degree in Computer Science,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Commercial pilot License
- C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S
- Other post-doctoral research
- Graduate and post graduate diploma courses
- Certificate courses
- National Institute of Fashion Technology courses
- ITI/ ITCs
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Procedure to Apply for Telangana ePass Scholarship
- To apply for the ePass Scholarship, you need to go to the official website
- From the home page of the website click on the scholarship name for which you wish to apply.
- Click the notification link and a PDF file will appear on the screen
- Now read all the details available in the PDF
- Come back and click the fresh registration option
- Fill the application form appears on the screen
- Enter all the required details and upload your recently clicked scanned image and other required documents
- Submit the application form after reviewing the details very carefully
- Take a print out of the application form and submit the hard copy of the form after enclosing it in an envelope.
Procedure to Check Form Registration Status
- To check your ePass Scholarship Post Metric and Pre Metric Application Status, you need to go to the official website
- From the home page of the website click on the scholarship name you applied for
- Search “know your application status” from the open web page
- Click on it and enter the asked details such as application ID number, date of birth etc.
- Click get status option and your application status will appear on the screen.
Reason For Rejection Of Scholarship Application
- If the student is not the bonafide
- Incorrect caste and Income mentioned by the student.
- If the student is not submitting a caste certificate or/ and Income certificates.
- If the student’s course or year of study is Incorrect
- Now If the student fails to submit the hard copy of application form on time.
- If the student’s admission is done under management quota.
- If the student is Discontinued/Detained in case of renewals.
- In case the student is not recommended by Field Officer.
ePass Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Helpline Numbers
- Address- Project Monitoring Unit, SPIU, Ground Floor, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan), Opp: Chacha Nehru Park, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- Phone General Issues: 040-23390228
- Technical Issues: 040-23120311,23120312
- e-mail: [email protected]
Note: Stay connected with us to grab details in the future related to the scholarship.