We all are human beings and to make mistakes is a natural thing we have to go through in daily life. If you are a student and you have made a mistake in your registration form for the CBSE board examination for Class 10th and 12th. Then it’s your last chance to correct your details in your registration form. Today under this article we will discuss the details about the CBSE LOC Correction for the year 2019. CBSE has now open a portal through which you can correct your details if you have made any mistakes in the registration form for the board examination 2019-2020.
Table of Contents
CBSE LOC Correction
Central Board of Secondary Education or properly known as CBSE is a very renowned Education Board that has been affiliated with many schools since their launch. Central Board of Secondary Education that is CBSE is the second most popular Educational Board after ICSE. Every year CBSE conducts board examinations starting from the month of March and ending in the month of April. The result is further displayed in the month of May with proper prior notice. All the documents are given to the students in the month of February so that students have enough time to rectify the errors, if any, in their documents.
Consequences Of Mistakes
If you have any mistakes in your registration form for the board examination for classes 10th and 12th then there can be serious consequences in the near future. For example, if you submit a request for any official documents in your near future then the first and the foremost document you have to submit as a Proof of Identity is the 10th class mark sheet of your Board Examination. Thus, all the information on your identity including your name and address will be taken from that mark sheet and if your name is incorrect in that marksheet that can be a matter of great inconvenience for you.
Precaution While Doing CBSE LOC Correction
The following precaution has taken while you are correcting the details on the registration form for board examination for Class 10th and 12th:-
- You can make corrections in all the fields.
- Make sure that you correct all the fields.
- No more chances will be given to Class 10th students to select and make corrections in Mathematics Basic and Mathematic Standard.
- You can also make corrections in Hindi A, Hindi B, Urdu A, Urdu B and in Class 12 Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Sanskrit Core, Sanskrit Elective, Urdu Core, Urdu Elective, etc.
- No request for correction in candidates particulars like his/her name, father’s name, mother’s name, and DOB will further accept after this chance.
- Candidates cannot change their complete name in the list.
- You can only make corrections in the names.
- Schools will not allow adding any new names in the list of candidates.
How to Do CBSE LOC Correction
- The Candidate after Reading all the Precautions want to make a correction under the Online Registration/LOC for Academic Year 2019-20 Firstly they have to visit at the official website
- Now at the official website of the CBSE LOC you will get the Online Correction Link
- Click on the Click and open a new window
- Now enter USER ID and Password.
- After that enter Captcha Code or Security Pin then Click on the Submit Button.
- Now Your Examination Registration Form will open in front of your computer Screen
- Make sure all the possible changes and then click on the update or submit button.
- Now Take a print out of Updated CBSE LOC Form for Future use.
Dates Of Examinations
This year the CBSE has provided the following timeline for conducting the practical examinations in 2019-2020:-
- Starting Date – 1st January 2020
- Ending Date – 7th February 2020
Every year the Central Board of Secondary Education gives out a certain time such as given this year. Now the decision of conducting practical is up to the schools. The school principal can choose any date between 1st January to 7th February and then inform their students about the practicals. But the date must chosen only between the timeline of 1st January to 7th February 2020.