The advocates of Delhi will be getting benefits from the Delhi chief minister advocate welfare scheme. This scheme has been implemented to benefit all of the advocates of Delhi and today under this article we will share with you and discuss with you the important aspects of that Delhi Chief Minister advocate welfare scheme. In this article, we have written about the most important factors affecting the scheme such as eligibility criteria, last date to apply for the scheme, starting date to apply for the scheme, application procedure, and many other things.
About Delhi CM Advocate Welfare Scheme
This new scheme of Delhi Chief Minister that is Mr Arvind Kejriwal will be implemented on 21st March. Through the benefit of the scheme, the lawyers will be able to get life insurance cover and also e-library facilities for the development of their personal life. The Chief Minister of Delhi has come up with the scheme to help develop the personal life of the advocates of Delhi and to also provide them with ample of opportunities that will be beneficial in the growth of their family also.
Brief Summary Of Delhi CM Advocate Welfare Scheme
|Name||Delhi CM Advocate Welfare Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Delhi|
|Objective||Providing certain financial benefits|
The procedures regarding the scheme will be undertaken on the following dates:-
|First date to apply||21st March 2020|
|Last date to apply||31st March 2020|
Benefits Of The Scheme
According to the official notification of the scheme, the following benefits will be provided to all of the people who enrolled themselves under the scheme:-
- The applicants will be provided Group (Term) Insurance or life cover of Rs. 10,00,000/-
- Group Medi-claim coverage will be provided to the advocates, their spouse, and two dependent children up to the age of 25 years, for a family floater sum insured of Rs. 5,00,000/-
- E-library with 10 computers loaded with e-journals and web editions of e-journals will be set up in all the 6 district courts.
- Creche facility for advocates and staff employees in each of the 6 district courts will be provided by the authorities.
To be eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of the Delhi city
- The applicant must be a lawyer by profession.
- The applicant must be allowed to cast his or her vote in the Delhi elections.
The following documents are required to apply for the Chief Minister advocate welfare scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Occupation proof
- Domical certificate
- PAN Card
Registration Procedure Of Advocate Welfare Scheme Delhi
To register yourself under the Chief Minister advocate welfare scheme you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, click on the Official Website link given here
- The application form for the scheme will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the asked information
- After filling all of the information, click on the preview button
- The application form will be displayed on your screen, check it carefully
- Finally, click on submit