PM Care Fund Online Payment | [email protected] | PM CARES Fund Account Number | PM Cares Fund UPI ID, Account Number For RTGS, NEFT, IMPS
Friends, the Prime Minister of India has announced a 21-day lockdown to reduce the effect of Coronavirus in India. In today’s article, we will share this process with you. Through this, you can contribute your money to the Prime Minister’s Care Fund. In this article, we have shared with you all the essential aspects of the Prime Minister’s Care Fund. Which is started by our Prime Minister to donate to the citizens of India one day for a better country and to control the effects of Coronavirus. In this article, we will share all the essential features through which you can contribute your money to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund.
Online Donation Under PM CARES Fund
The Prime Minister has come up with a relief fund through which we can have all of the citizens of India fight the pandemic that is coronavirus as we all know that India is currently on lockdown for 21 days. The Prime Minister is working very hard to work on the resources of Health and to provide proper healthcare to the patients to raise funds for Healthcare facilities the government has come up with the CARES fund through which you can donate your money and help all of the patients of coronavirus.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Details Of PM CARES Fund
|Name||PM CARES Fund|
|Launched By||Prime Minister|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
Benefits Of The PM Cares Fund
The main benefit which will be provided through the implementation of this Prime Minister care fund is the availability of money to implement good healthcare premises in the country so that we can fight the coronavirus. We all know that India ranks around 140 on the World Health index so India needs to cope with its healthcare game to fight the coronavirus virus. The virus is spreading like Wildfire and we need to overcome the health loopholes so the funds will be implemented in the Healthcare section.
PM Cares Fund Bank Account Details
The following specifications are available in the fund if you want to donate your part:-
- Name of the Account– PM CARES
- Account Number– 2121PM20202
- IFSC Code– SBIN0000691
- SWIFT Code– SBININBB104
- Name of Bank– State Bank of India
- Name of Branch– New Delhi Main Branch
- UPI ID– [email protected]
Modes Of Payments
You can donate your money by following any of the given modes of payment:-
- Debit Cards and Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- UPI (BHIM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PayTM, Mobikwik)
Process To Pay Under PM CARES Fund
If you want to make a donation to the Prime Minister CARE fund then you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Prime Minister’s care fund
- When you land on the web page, click on the link called click here for donation details
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the link called click here for online donations
- Tick mark the checkbox
- Click on Proceed
- Click on the payment category
- A drop-down list will appear
- Click on donations
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the details.
- Click on submit
- Confirm your details displayed on your screen.
- Choose payment options.
- Confirm your payment.
- An invoice will be given to you.