Hey, friends are you looking for the Permanent Account Number (PAN Card) for Minor? Do you know, the Income Tax Department provide the PAN Card to the Minor child also? Minor child pan card is required nowadays if you want to open a bank account of a Child, invest money on minor child name or want to make your minor child nominee in your investment. Online application forms Of Pan Card for Child are now accepted by the department for PAN card issuance. You need to have a read the information given in this article if you desire to apply for pan card of your child.
Pan Card For Minor
Now the child can also apply to have a Permanent Account Number (PAN card) as Income Tax Department will issue Pan to the minors as well. Pan card of the minor child will be same but without a photograph. Pan Card For Minor Child cannot be used as photo identity proof. As the minor cross 18 years of age, you need to update the PAN Number of the child. Department will accept the online application form to apply for the Pan card. Online form filling procedure, required documents and other related information is sanctioned below please have a look on this article.
Highlights of Pan Card for Child
|Issued by||Income Tax Department|
|Application for||Pan Number Of Child|
Pan Card Application Form Online
To Apply for PAN Card, the contenders have to pay Rs.107 as application fee. The fee is to be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking or demand draft.
- Aadhaar card,
- Ration card,
- Photo ID card issued by the Government
- Domicile certificate
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone or broadband connection bill
- Water bill
- Consumer gas connection card or book or piped gas bill
- Bank account statement
- Depository account statement
- Credit card statement
- Birth certificate
- Mark sheet of recognized board
Pan Card Rules 2020
Need of Pan Number
- Pan Card is required if you need to make your minor child nominee in any investment
- To make an investment on the name of your minor child
- To open a bank account on the name of a minor child or Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account for the minor girl child.
- When the minor child is earning income by his own manual work, knowledge, skill and talent
Procedure to Apply for Pan Card of Minor Child
- To seek application for the pan card of a child you need to open the official website link of the income tax department.
- Then go to the service option, select “PAN” option from drop-down list and go to the “Application for allotment of New PAN (Form 49A) – applicable for Indian Citizens” section
- Click “Read guideline” option, read the details and click the “Apply” option
- Online application form appears on the desktop of your computer or laptop, you need to fill the application form appears on the screen
- Click submit option, enter the rest details and upload the required documents
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee
- Take a print out of the form and enclose the form in an envelope (along with demand draft if fee payment mode chosen by you is not online)
- Mention “Application for PAN” on top of the envelope and acknowledgement number
- Send the application to the address given below
“Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8,
Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune – 411016”
Note: To get the more detailed information you have to click on the official web portal links given above.