E Shram Card Payment Status: The Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India launched E-Shram Card Scheme with the aim to provide help to workers and laborers. Under this scheme, the workers and laborers of India will be receiving financial support from the government. This initiative will also provide many job opportunities to workers.
The scheme which was launched last year in August will be supporting the individuals who got worst affected by the pandemic like daily laborers, laborers, drivers, hawkers, cobblers, drivers, auto drivers, and masons. Click to get Information Related to PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Table of Contents
E-Shram Card Scheme
Friends E-Shram Card Scheme is an initiative taken for the welfare of the workers in the unorganized sector. E-Shram Portal at eshram.gov.in was started for the people to take benefit of the scheme. With the help of the portal now the eligible people can easily get the benefits of the schemes directly. Many individuals registered themselves for the E Shram Card. With the help of the scheme, the workers will be receiving 1000 from the government as financial aid. This E-Shram Card is like the Aadhar card, with a 12-digit number on it.
E Shram Card Payment Status 2023
People can check E Shram Card Payment Status at eshram.gov.in. The central Government has not yet revealed any date for the Shramik Card Payment Status. But soon the workers will receive the amount in their bank accounts. Individuals who have Shramik Card and are employed in any state can check their E Shram Card Payment Date 2022 on the website easily.
The objective of the E Shram Card Scheme
The main motive of the scheme is to provide direct financial assistance to the workers. The focus of this scheme is to support the laborers who are suffering financial problems because of the coronavirus epidemic. The government wants to do the welfare of workers through this scheme.
Short Details of eShram.gov.in Card Payment Status Check 2023
|Name of Card||E Shram Card|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Benefits||Rs 1000/- monthly assistance and Insurance|
|E Shram Card Installment List Date||February, 2023|
|Shramik Card Payment Date||February, 2023|
|Mode of Transfer||Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)|
|Operative in||All States|
|Type of Post||Yojana|
|E Shram Card Payment Status Check Online||eshram.gov.in|
Benefits of the E Shramik Scheme
- The workers in the unorganized sectors can take advantage of the scheme.
- It was started with a budget of Rs 404 crore for the laborers in the age group of 16 to 59 years.
- The scheme will provide social security and benefits to all classes of workers.
- Workers will be getting more job opportunities with the help of the scheme.
- Individuals will only receive the amount after registration.
Documents Required for e-Shram Card
- Aadhar card Number
- The mobile number is linked to Aadhaar.
- Savings Bank Account Number with IFSC code
Eligibility Criteria to Apply E Shram Card Online
- Individuals’ ages should be 16 to 59 years.
- The applicant should belong to the unorganized sector.
- An individual should not be a taxpayer.
- The applicant should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC.
How to Check E Shram Card Payment Status Online at eshram.gov.in
- Visit the official website.
- Then the E Aadhaar Card Beneficiary Status Check Link will be available, click on it.
- Enter the Shramik Card number, UAN number, or Aadhar Card number.
- Enter the portal and then you can see your E Shram Payment Status.
- You can see the status using your Aadhar Card.
The process to register for an e-Shram Card
- Firstly, go to the official website of e-shram portal.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will see the ‘Register on e-SHRAM‘ option, then click on it.
- After clicking enter the phone number that is linked to your Aadhaar.
Enter the captcha code in the space given.
- Then click on Send OTP
- The form will be open on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering your details.
after that upload all documents.
- Click on Submit option.
- You can keep the print and keep it.
- Your registration is completed.
State-Wise Links to Check E-Shram Card Payment Status
|Name of State||Links|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check Now|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Now|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Now|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Now|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Now|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Now|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Now|
|West Bengal||Check Now|
If any individual wants any additional information can contact to the given details-
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House
- Mansingh Road. New Delhi-110001 India
- 14434 / 1800 -1374 -150 (Monday to Saturday)
- (8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
Under this scheme, the workers will be directly receiving the amount in their bank accounts. This scheme will be benefitting lakhs of laborers and vendors. The government has taken this move for the welfare of the workers.
Can we use an Aadhar Card to Check the E Shram Card Payment Status For 2023?
Yes, you can use your Aadhar Card Number to Check the Status of your E Shram Card 2023.
What is the Official Website to Check the 2023 Status of E Shram Card Payments?
You can check the status of your Shramik Card Payment on eshram.gov.in or by using the direct link provided above.