E Shram Card Balance Check: Friends, it is widely known that the E Shram Card program was started by the federal government of India to provide financial help to those working in the unorganized sector. As a result of the provision of financial assistance of the scheme, at present, 11 lakh workers in the unorganized sector of India have been enrolled in the program. The question to be addressed is how program participants can determine how much money has been credited to their accounts as a result of the program.
So brothers, today we will provide you with all the information related to E Shram Card Balance check through this article, if you want to get all the information related to this article, then you have to read our article completely.
E Shram Card Balance Check
E Shram Card Balance Check is one of the initiatives of the government. It will provide an online facility to help the workers of E Shram Card to check the payment status of the amount that the Central Government promised them to give. Now individuals can check the status of their E Shram Card payment with the help of the e Shram Card Payment Status facility by sitting at home only. The status can be checked by visiting the official website of E-Shramik Card, eshram.gov.in. The government introduced this new feature after they send the installment amount to the registered workers. The workers who have registered themselves for the scheme received 1000 rs from the government and to check this amount they must visit the website.
E Shram Card Balance Check Objective
The main aim of this new facility E Shram Card Balance Check is to help people to check whether they have received the amount under the scheme or not. The update on the website about the new feature has been done by the authorities.
eshram.gov.in Balance Check Highlights
|Article About||E Shram Card Balance Check|
|Launched By||By Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Workers and Laborers of Unorganized Sector|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||Providing Online Facility to check the status of Financial Assistance provided to the Beneficiaries of e Shramik Card|
|Benefits||Rs. 1000 as financial assistance|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
E Shram Card
E Shram Card is a 12 digits card made for individuals doing domestic work. All the people who want to register for this card must provide all information like their educational qualification, name, address, and what work they do.
Eligible Workers to Apply for E Shram Card
- Rickshaw Puller
- Leather Worker
- Domestic Worker
- Fruit and Vegetable Seller
- Workers in Construction Area
- Domestic Servants
- Petty Shop
- Farm Laborers
- MGNREGA Workers
- CSC Center Director
- ASHA Worker
Benefits of ई श्रम कार्ड बैलेंस चेक
- With the help of the E Shram Card Balance Check facility now people don’t have to visit the offices. They can check the status of the amount at their homes only.
- The time and efforts of people are saved now as they can check the status of the amount on their mobile phones also.
- Both the status of the account and payment can be checked by visiting the website.
- Amount of rs 1000 provided by the government in accounts of beneficiaries.
- The individual should have internet with the device and a registered account for an e-sham card to use this facility.
- The individual should be a permanent citizen of India.
- The Individual should be registered as a laborer employed in the Shramik Scheme.
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Login Credentials
Step to Check E Shram Card Balance Check Online
- Go to the official website of E Shram.
- The home Page of the website will be open on the screen.
- Now you have to click on Already Registered under Register Yourself on the home page.
- After that, the E Shram Card Balance Payment Status 2023 Check Page will open on a new page.
- Now enter login details like a username and password.
- Then you will see a dashboard on the screen.
- Now you will see the drop-down menu, from this the drop-down menu choose either Check Payment Status or Know Your Payment Option.
- One of the pages from these two will open on screen the PFMS Page or the E Shram Card Balance Payment Status 2023 Online Check Page.
- Now you must enter your Aadhar card information or UAN number.
- Enter all other details if asked.
- Now you must click on the option of “Submit”.
- You can see the status of the amount.
Procedure to Register for e-Shram Card
To do Shram Card Balance Check firstly the individual should be registered. So, first, we will know the process to Register for an e-Shram Card
- Visit the official website of e-Shram Card.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option of “Registration on E-Shram“ on the home page.
- Now you will be directed to the new page.
- After this, you will have been given the self-registration form on this new page.
- Fill out the form by entering all asked information.
- Then click on Submit option.
- After submitting the form, enter your login ID and password.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Login”.
- Then you will see an application form on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all required details.
- upload all the asked documents.
- Click the submit option.
- By following these steps, you can register yourself for e Shram Card.
Conclusion- This online facility was added for the convenience of the beneficiaries of the E Shram Card. Now with the help of this new feature people can check their payment status by using laptops or mobile phones anywhere, anytime.