Education is very essential in everyone’s life, but some individuals are not able to get proper education because of a lack of finance. So, the SBI Foundation has taken the initiative to support these students. The students who belong to low-income families will get financial help from the SBI Foundation. The students who are willing to study can apply for this SBI Asha Scholarship Program till 15 October 2022. With the help of this program, the students who stopped their studies in middle now can complete their education. Click to get information related to National Scholarship Portal
Table of Contents
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
The SBI foundation has decided to help the candidates who are not able to complete their studies because of the financial difficulties faced by their parents. The students who are brilliant in their studies and belong to poor families will be given financial assistance. Under this SBI Asha Scholarship Program, the students of classes 6 to 12 can take a scholarship of Rupees 15,000 for a period of one year.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||SBI Asha Scholarship Program|
|Sponsor of the Scholarship||SBI Foundation|
|Scholarship eligible for the classes||Classes 6 to 12|
|Financial Benefit of the SBI Asha Scholarship||INR 15,000/- for one year|
|Last date to Apply for the SBI Asha Scholarship||15 October 2022|
Objectives Of the SBI Asha Scholarship Program
The main objective of the SBI ASHA Scholarship Program is to provide financial help to deserving students coming from low-income households. who has shown academic excellence? This foundation is trying its best to implement the scheme and also reach needy students. And this is the main purpose of starting this program.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program Benefits
- The students don’t have to pay any fee to apply for this Scholarship.
- With the help of Buddy4Studyportal, the candidates can apply for the scholarship.
- The students will be selected for this SBI Program based on their academic merit and financial background.
- Candidates also have to face the interview on the telephone if they get shortlisted.
- Authorities will also verify the documents of the interested students.
- Students can take advantage of this scholarship program only once.
- The eligible candidates from classes 6 to 12 will be receiving financial assistance under this program.
- The scholarship amount will be directly sent to the eligible student’s bank account.
- The students will be encouraged to study hard and continue their studies.
- Now the eligible candidates can only focus on their studies as now they are not burdened to pay fees.
- Students of class in Classes 6 to 12 can advantage of this scheme.
- Students should have passed the previous academic year with a minimum of 75% marks.
- The family income of the student should not be more than INR 3,00,000.
- Open for students pan India.
- Individuals should be a resident of India.
- Marksheet of the previous academic year
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Present year admission proof (admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Fee receipt (for the academic year 2022-23)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant
SBI Asha Scholarship Program Applying Procedure
- Visit the official website of the program,www.buddy4study.com/
- the important instructions will be seen on the screen.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions click on the icon ‘Apply Now option.
- The Login Page of Buddy4Study will be open on the screen.
- On this page, you must fill in the Registration ID.
- After entering the Registration ID, you will reach the page of the Online Application Form.
- If you are not registered then register by entering your email id, and contact number, or with your Gmail account.
- Now the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 official page will open on the screen.
- You will see the option of “Start Application” on the screen.
- Click on this option.
- Now you will see the form of the scholarship.
- Fill out the application form by entering the required details.
- then submit the required documents by uploading them.
- the candidate needs to accept the Terms and Conditions after reading them carefully.
- Now you must click on the ‘Preview’ option.
- check all the filled information properly.
- then click on the ‘submit’ option and the application will be completed.
If anyone needs any additional information then he can contact in the given details
011-430-92248 (Ext: 303) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM) [email protected]