The YSR Netanna Hastham scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state that is Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme was launched for the welfare of the weavers family residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today in this article will provide you every detail about the YSR Netanna Hastham scheme. We will also try to provide you the eligibility criteria and the application process finalized for the YSR Netanna Hastham scheme for the year 2019-2020
YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme
To perform the basic necessities of life the government of Andhra Pradesh state has been very generous to the people of the state. Also now the Andhra Pradesh state’s Chief Minister that is Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has come out with the YSR Netanna Hastham scheme. The YSR Netanna Hastham is another scheme that will avail the benefits to the Handloom Weavers of the state. Through the AP YSR Netanna Hastham, Rs 24000 will be given to the Handloom Weavers in a year. Women will be the main beneficiaries under the scheme. Also, many other benefits are provided under the scheme.
AP YSR Navodyam Scheme
Overview of YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme|
|Introduced By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Introducing Date||16th October 2019|
|Start Date of Application Form||Last of Month Oct or Last week of Nov.|
|Mode of Implementation||Phase wise|
|Availability of List||December 2019|
|Type of Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
|Official Website||Available Soon|
|Helpline Number||Available Soon|
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP YSR Netanna Hastham scheme. Some such benefits are given below:-
- First of all an incentive of rupees, 24000 will be provided to the handloom weavers family residing in the Andhra Pradesh state
- Secondly, the incentive that will be provided under the scheme will help in the development of the handloom families and will encourage them to carry on the hard work
- The scheme will also help in the development of rural areas plus the development of the family those who are carrying on the handloom work.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Eligibility Criteria For This Scheme
To be eligible under the AP YSR Netanna Hastham, the applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First of all, the candidates should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state, as the scheme is only open for the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The application should have a bank account active in any of the banks.
- The applicant should be a Handloom Weaver.
- The applicant should have registered themselves as Handloom Weaver in any of the organizations for the Handloom Weavers.
- The application belongs to the below poverty line group.
Documents Required To Fill Out the Application Form
While filling out the application form for the scheme, the applicants need to submit the following documents:-
- Address proof – As the scheme is only for the residents of Andhra Pradesh state so, the applicant needs to produce their address proof.
- Identification Documents – Aadhaar card, PAN card or Voter ID card are required for the identification of the applicants.
- BPL Certificate – Below Poverty Line certificate is required to prove that the applicants belong to the BPL category.
- Bank Account Details – Bank account details are required to prove the bank account of the applicants.
- Certificate of Handloom Association – The certificate of Weaver Handloom Association is required to prove that the applicants belong to a handloom weaver household.
Application Process For The Scheme
As the YSR Netanna Hastham scheme was launched on 16th October 2019 and State Government will start to provide financial benefits to the beneficiaries from 21 December 2019. The List of Beneficiary under the YSR Netanna Hastham will be released in the last of month October 2019. At this there is no Additional Information regarding the Application Form has been released by the Concerned authority we will inform you by all details as soon as the government will announce it. For More Details Please visit at the AP Government Portal