YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi 2021|Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Selection Process| Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Eligibility & Detail|Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi 2021
YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi 2021 Scheme is an Initiative of the AP Government, where the government of Andhra Pradesh work for women empowerment and want to give lots of benefit to the state women’s through this scheme. Today we will share all the information about the scheme and also share the benefit of the scheme & the application procedure of the scheme.
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2021
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launches this scheme on Thursday for the women of the state. This scheme will help the women stand on their own feet to help and support their families. Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme will distribute 2,49,151 sheep and goat units to the beneficiaries. The government will be spending around 1868.63 crore rupees on this scheme. this will be a very beneficial scheme for the poor and needy women of the state.
YSR Jeeva Scheme Detail
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Minority women of the state|
|Objective||To help the women by providing sheep and goat|
AP State Site
|Budget of Scheme||1868.63 crore|
Benefits of the Scheme
- Dairy and animal husbandry is an important avenue, which supports the farmers families at the time of drought and famine and helps their sustain.
- Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2021 will provide lots of benefits to the womens of the state to live a better life without depending on others.
- The scheme helps to improve the market of dairy product and help to boost the economy of the state.
- Daily needs product industries which is connected to dairy and farming is going to increase by this step of the government.
- It will also help the minority women of the state by providing sheep and goat.
- The government of AP also said that there will be the distribution of 4.69 lakh units of cows and buffaloes to the farmers.
Objective of the Scheme
The scheme will provide lots of different types of opportunities to women of the state which will help the women empowerment also help to be independent. This scheme helps in women can buy local sheep and goats from their region and can avail the services of the committee to set up with two veterinary doctors, official from SERP and bank will also guide them to choose proper sheep and goat units at a reasonable price.
The application must follow the following eligibility to apply for the scheme.
- Only women Applicant will be applied
- An applicant must be above the age of 45 years
- The applicant must be below the age of 60 years
- Applicant must belong to the following category
- Backward Class (BC)
- Schedule Caste (SC)
- Minority Communities
Species of Sheep
There are many sheep and goat species that will be provided by the concerned authorities of the state are as follows
- Nellore Brown
- Macharla Brown
- Native Breeds
- Vizianagaram Breeds
- Black Bengal in gots
The scheme will implement in the following three stages:-
- In Phase 1, the distribution of 20,000 units will begin in March 2021
- Phase two will conclude the distribution of 130000 units in the second installment from April to August 2021.
- The third and the last installment will begin in September with the distribution of 99000 units and will conclude in December 2021.
The government of AP has not yet set the application procedure for the scheme. We will inform you about any further information about this scheme as soon as the government will announce any information for the procedure. Kindly be connect with us.
Also Read:- AP CM YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme