The Assam government has come out with the most effective scheme of all the time that is the Arundhati Gold Scheme. Under this scheme, the Assam Government will provide 10 gm gold worth money to all the brides. In this article today, we will share with you all the information about the Arundhati gold scheme. We will also talk about the eligibility criteria and the application process through which you can get 10-gram worth of gold money directly into your bank account
New Update How to Apply
- The applicant can apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme along with the application of marriage registration of marriage under the special marriage act 1984.
- The girl applicant will also submit an online application for claiming the benefit of the Arundhati Gold Scheme.
- You can click on the link given below.
- After completing the form the applicant has to submit the same both online by pressing the submit button at the end of the form and also take a printout of the form.
- Then applicant receives a submission receipt of her application required enclosure form of the office of marriage registering officer where the form has been submitted.
- If the application is accepted, the amount of the scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant by the inspector general of registration.
- The bank A/C No. shall be the same as per the detail given in online where the bank account number with IFSC code has been given.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
Arundhati Gold scheme is an incentive base Social Welfare Scheme that is launched by the Assam government for the welfare of the females in the state. Under this scheme, 10-gram worth gold money will be deposited in all the female bride’s accounts. The only eligibility criteria in this scheme are that the bride should be 10th passed. The scheme will implement to increase the number of registered marriages in the state.
Brief Summary of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
|Scheme Name||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Launched date||6th February 2019|
|Launched By||Mr Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Start Date to Apply||20th January 2020|
|Beneficiary||All EWS Brides|
|Cost of the Scheme||Rs 300 Crore|
|Objective||To Provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Benefits Of The Scheme
Through this gold scheme, many benefits will be availed by the female residents of the Assam state. The first and foremost benefit of this scheme is the transfer of an incentive of rupees 30000 but the only rule in this scheme is when the money will be transferred to the bride’s account she can only buy a 10-gram of gold from the money. The incentive cannot be used for any other purpose.
Required Document List
- Bride & Groom Aadhaar Card
- Minimum Required Age Proof
- Minimum Required Annual Income Certificate ( Rs 5 Lacs Annually)
- The Assam Gold Scheme will be implemented from next year that is 1st January 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For Arundhati Gold Scheme
To be eligible for the Arundhati gold scheme you need to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- This scheme is only applicable to the residents of Assam state.
- This scheme is only applicable for the brides who have registered their marriage in the registration Bureau under the Special Marriage Act.
- To avail the benefit of the scheme the annual income of the bride household must be below 5 lakh.
- The benefit of the scheme will only be available if it is the first marriage of the bride.
- The bride must have passed class 10th.
- The bride must be of 18 years of age at least.
- The boy must be of 21 years of age at least.
- Only rupees 30000 will transfer to the bank accounts of all the brides.
- Brides can use these 30,000 to purchase 10-gram gold.
- The incentive cannot use for any purpose other than purchasing gold.
To apply for the Arundhati gold scheme application process is not yet known because the scheme is a very recent scheme which was announced by the government authorities of Assam state. As soon as the official notification is out for the scheme we will inform you through this portal.
Track Status of Application
- To track Status, go to the official web page of the website.
- From the homepage, click on the Track Status of Application option.
- Provide the application number, mobile number, and captcha code
- Now click on the submit option and the status will appear.
Re-fix the Date Of Document Verification
- Go to the official web page of the website.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Select the Re-fix the Date Of Document Verification option under the Citizen tab.
- Provide the application number, Mobile Number, and Captcha Code.
- Now click on the Submit option.