Connect Punjab Online Grievance Registration Portal | Track Grievance Status Online | Submit Your Complaint Online at connect.punjab.gov.in
The government of Punjab come up with a new facility to support the people of the state. The state government started the “Connect Punjab Online Complaint (Grievance) Portal” with the aim to make the complaint registration process easier. With the help of the portal, the communication between government and the public will increase. All the residents of the state can take advantage of all the services of the Punjab Online Complaint Portal.
Table of Contents
Connect Punjab Portal
The Punjab Online Complaint (Grievance) Portal will help residents of the state to solve their complaints. The portal which is also known as Connect Punjab will enable residents of the state to file the complaint in online mode. Now people don’t have to visit the government office to file a complaint, now everything will be done online on the portal. Now the state residents will able to use government facilities easily.
|Connect Punjab Grievance Portal
|Public Grievance Redressal Dept.
|People of State
|Complaint Registration Process
|Complaint registration in Online Mode
|Punjab Govt. Schemes
The Objective of Connect Punjab
The main aim of this Portal is to make the process of submitting Complaints easy. So, the portal is started to help the people of Punjab to register their complaints directly.
Connect Punjab Benefits
- The Connect Punjab portal made the process of complaining very easy for people.
- With the help of the portal, there will be transparency in the work of the employees.
- It will help in reducing the distance between the common man and the government.
- The portal will work as a bridge between the government and the public.
- The time and efforts of the public will be saved as now they don’t have to visit the government offices again and again.
- Through the portal now residents of the state can register complaints anytime from their homes, there is no time and place restriction.
- The individual should belong to Punjab state.
- All residents all allowed to take benefit of the portal.
Required Documents for Connect Punjab
- Aadhar Card
- Residential certificate
- Complaint document
- Email ID
Connect Punjab Complaint Registration Procedure
- Visit the Connect Punjab official website.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the “Sign-Up” option on the home page.
- You will see a registration page on the home screen.
- Then select your name, father’s name, email id, mobile number, district, and tehsil.
- Now you must select the password you want to use for login.
- After selecting the password click on the checkbox.
- You will be given two options to authenticate your Aadhaar.
- Aadhaar Verification by Name
- Aadhaar verification by OTP
- You can choose Aadhaar verification by OTP.
- After selecting the options click on the “Submit” option.
- Enter the OTP you received on your mobile and your account has been successfully created.
- Now you must go back to the homepage of the website and click on the login option.
- After clicking you will reach the login tab.
- On this login page, enter the username (email or mobile number) and password that you created at the time of registration.
- Then enter the captcha code in the space given.
- After that, you will be reached the user dashboard, at this place you can start the process of complaint registration.
- Enter some of your personal details to begin the process of complaint.
- Select the complaint department or complaint category, complaint sub-category, and complaint location (district).
- Now you must file your complaint in a maximum of 400 words with the title and description of the complaint in the space given.
- Select the “Yes” checkbox, if you have previously filed a complaint on the same issue, or select the option number.
- You also must attach the required documents of the complaint. The document should be in the format doc, jpeg, pdf, etc.
- Check the complaint details, you have filed.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option to submit your Complaint.
Connect Punjab Track Grievance Status
- Visit the official website of Connect Punjab.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Option Of “Track Grievance” on the home page.
- You will be directed to the new page.
- Now you will see a form on the new page.
- Fill out the form by entering your complaint registration number and 10-digit mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha code in the space given.
- Now you must click on proceed option.
- The status of your Grievance will open on the screen.
Connecting the Punjab portal will prove beneficial for the residents of the state. Now people of the state don’t have to depend on anyone to file complaints now they start the process on their own.